À propos de ce logement
St Vin's Cottage sits happily within the City of Adelaide and is comfy, quirky and full of character. The cottage is just a 2 minute walk to many wonderful cafes and restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, bottle shops, post office and banks. So handy!
St Vin's Cottage sits happily within the City of Adelaide and is comfy, quirky and full of character. The cottage is just a 2 minute walk to many wonderful cafes and restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, bottle shops, banking and post office.
What's on offer:
Two rooms for the price of one...
* Your own area of the house:
1. A comfy bedroom with built-in robe
2. Your own private lounge room to relax
* Fresh linen and extra blankets
* Tea, coffee, chocolate, milk, sugar, stevia, muesli are supplied, as we've found that Guests prefer flexibility over a cooked breakfast.
* Shared kitchen, bathroom and laundry
* Free WiFi
* Free off street parking (please advise if you have a car)
* Free city bike hire is a 2 minute walk
* Free city bus is a 3 minute walk
* Only a 20 minute trip to the Adelaide Airport
* A friendly and happy home
* Anything else? Please ask Lee...
Updated March 2015
• Please be as respectful of my cat, my home and me, as I will be of you.
• Please don't let the cat outside.
• Please don’t leave the lights on all night. If you need lighting, we have alternate LED lighting options for you.
• Please close the front door and your bedroom window when you leave for the day, so the house is secured and locked.
To help keep your budget low and unlike other listings, we don't charge a security deposit nor a cleaning fee. So it's only fair that any damages will need to be paid for, including loss of keys.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
My name is Lee and I've travelled a lot and when I'm away from home I like to be comfortable and centrally located. It's also important to have access to local knowledge and to be able to meet new friends. Well, I'm not travelling for the moment so, I can help you while you're here in Adelaide.
I've visited many countries, have lived in various places around Australia and also lived in Switzerland for a time.
Now I live within the City of Adelaide. It's a top spot with a convenient and cosmopolitan lifestyle and the local neighbourhood is great. I’ve made many friends here, as I’m sure you will too.
Frank (the cat) shares St Vin’s Cottage. Although, he’s smart enough to know he’s not allowed past the double doors that lead onto your private side of the house.