À propos de ce logement
Comfortable apartment to visit Madrid. Next to the main museums and Atocha Station. At 400 meters from the Reina Sofia. Close to two metro lines.
Free Wifi, fully equipped.
We think the apartment is perfect for two.
The apartment has a double bed, full kitchen and bathroom with shower.
Our apartment is 400 meters far from the Reina Sofia museum and eight minutes from the Plaza de Atocha.
It has heating.
It has microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer , soap , bath gel , linen , towels, all kitchen appliances , HD TV, books ...
There are two supermarkets within 200 meters.
There is a large parking in the square of the Reina Sofia and a smaller one in street Primavera, 13
The Reina Sofia museum is awesome, Picasso 's Guernica thrill you , the Botanical Museum , the Prado, the Thyssen , the caixaforum, la casa encendida, the Retiro Park, and all the cultural offerings of Lavapies, the most active area of Madrid both theatrically and in art exhibitions
You can walk to the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Santa Ana, Royal Palace ...
We will advise you, if needed.
It's an apartment that will not make you lose your time.
Very close to the Lavapies, Atocha and Anton Martin subway stations, the Atocha train station.
A lot of buses ... You will not need a car.
You can enjoy all day and night life of Madrid.
Think about visiting Toledo , Segovia, Avila , El Escorial and Aranjuez if your visit is longer .
Just enjoy !
Accès des voyageurs
2 set of keys
The guest under the reservation is placed, is the one that shall be responsible for their behavior and the behavior of all the persons accompanying him, the conduct must be correct and proper under the rules listed below.
- Do not leave garbage bags on the apartment, every night there are gray containers with orange top on the street. The last night is very important, we cannot leave trash anywhere in the morning.
- “If you cook – you clean” (the apartment includes dishwasher)
- Respect the rest of the neighbors. Making noise on the stairs or in the apartment: Monday to Friday from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am and on weekends and public holidays from 00:00 to 09:30 am. There is a law against noise in Madrid, with fines in cash up to 300 euros.
-The Parties are prohibited and will be grounds for termination of the contract and the immediate expulsion without refund.
- No smoking inside the house is allowed. However, you can smoke in the balcony, but you cannot throw cigarettes on the street.
- If something breaks or does not work, tell us, we will understand, and besides, we love to help.
- You cannot hang clothes on the balcony. It has to be done on clotheslines.
- The checking is at 14:00, due to clean up duties, but sometimes you can leave your luggage before, do not hesitate to ask please.
- 20€ extra fee for checking after 21:00 and 30€ extra fee for checking after 00:00. We do not accept checking after 01:00. Do not worry, if you are late, just let us know in advance, we’ll wait.
- Check out is at 11:00, but we are flexible depending of the availability of the apartment.
- In compliance with Homeland Security law we need you to provide the guest data for police information.
If the guest breaks the rules it recognizes that loses the right to continue in the apartment without getting any refund.
Cet hôte a 887 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Soy de Madrid y me gusta mucho pasear por mi ciudad, ir al cine, al teatro, sobre todo a ver comedias y musicales, tambien me gusta ir a los museos que estan muy cerca del apartamento como el museo del Prado y el Reina Sofia.
Cuando yo viajo , tambien escojo la opción de ir a un apartamento.
.Conozco muy bien la ciudad y estare encantada de ayudarles para que su estancia en esta ciudad sea inolvidable.
Hasta pronto !!