The room has a king size bed with cotton linens and fresh cotton towels. Quiet, private, and cozy room for a couple or flexible for a family up to four. Two twin beds in the ensuite hall. The room can accommodate 4 adults/children with a private bath (two sinks) and a walk in shower. This room has a TV. Ten-minute drive to Stowe Mountain Resort and ten-minute drive to Stowe center.
This is an ideal place to stay if you are interested in winter sports, summer swimming holes or relaxing by the fire with views of the woods and gardens. Great location only a 10-minute drive to Stowe Mountain Resort, day trips to a dozen breweries (Alchemist, Lost Nation, Hill Farmstead), hikes, cross country skiing, river walks, snowshoeing or a day on the bike path.
The room has a king size bed with cotton linens, goose stuff duvet and fresh cotton towels. Additionally, there are two full beds located off the hall in the same room. Ideal for additional family members or friends. The room can accommodate 4 adults with a private bath ( two sinks) and a walk in shower with a powerful shower head.
The house is cool in the summer with fresh mountain air. Full glass doorways lead you out to a deck with a large table to accommodate up to eight for outside dining, comfortable teak chaise lounges and chairs to read a book under a large umbrella. In the backyard, you will find a large hammock that can fit 2 adults under an old growth fir tree and in the front yard is a swing to pass the day under a beautiful cherry tree. In winter, the house is flooded with the sunshine with the door length windows that face south to capture the day's sun. The wood stove in the living room provides a cozy and peaceful place, with the beautiful deep snowfall outside and just minutes to world class skiing.
Accès des voyageurs
My guests have use of the kitchen, wireless internet, washer, and dryer. I have lived in Stowe for 16+ years and can provide guidance on Ski Resort, restaurants, activities, etc. My home is dog-friendly and I have a great dog walker if you want to spend a day on the mountain.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My level of interaction is up to you. I enjoy people and at the same time understand if you need privacy.
I am very knowledgeable about Stowe Mountain resort and how to purchase day passes at the lowest possible rate. I will be glad to give you guidance on your best options.
1. Please keep all skies, poles, cross country skies, snowshoes, etc out in your car. Bring in your footwear (boots, etc) and leave them on the rubber mats in the hallway to dry and stay warm.
2. Keep the door to the mudroom open during your stay, this way my guests may come and go without keys. In the evening you may lock this door when all my guests have checked in for the evening. Otherwise, please leave it unlocked.
3. Please adjust the thermostats to a comfortable temperature (Max 68 F) and when leaving for the day or departing, please set the thermostats back to 60 F.
4. Please shut off all lights when leaving for the day or on your departure. Some lights have timers on them so let them be.
5. Please do not light a fire in the woodstove in the living room during your stay. You may adjust the thermostat in this room to a comfortable level if you would like.
6. Please use the kitchen for light meals and store food in the refrigerator. On your departure remove all items and keep the Kitchen clean.
7. I will have other guests staying with me during your stay and for this reason please have quiet time from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM the following morning as a courtesy.
Please remove your shoes when you enter into the mudroom. If you like, bring a pair of slippers. This helps with keeping the dirt in the mudroom area. Also, please cooperate with our NO SMOKING policy. This is throughout the house, basement, garage, and outside property. Feel free to make use of my kitchen (light breakfast, lunch or snack) during your stay, but remember to clean up afterward.
À partir du 22 novembre 2017 - 26 novembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
I have lived in Stowe for 17+ years and enjoy cooking, family, and friends. I practice yoga weekly and enjoy the Stowe Bikram Yoga studio. I work at Stowe Mountain Resort and am very knowledgeable about the resort and the area. In my spare time, I peddle a savory hot sauce we make here in Vermont with Maple Syrup. Stowe is known for its world-class skiing in the winter time however, I also enjoy the summer, with the cool nights, the clear swimming holes and the time outdoors.
I hope to meet you as my guest.