We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
“Unplugged” is an adorable three bedroom, two bath lagoon-front home located in the heart of Gulf Shores. This is a newly redecorated home, that kept the perfect amount of the original rustic, beach cottage charm, to remind you of simpler days. It will truly inspire you to “unplug” and recharge.
This spacious home comfortably sleeps 12 and is ideal for families or groups. It is thoughtfully designed with designated, kid-friendly areas. The house has a covered boat dock for your use, ideal for a small boat or kayak. Under the house, you will find plenty of space for playing, and a covered entertaining area, complete with an old-style open fire stone oven. Imagine carefree nights, relaxing outside at sunset, fishing from the bank, while cooking your own fresh seafood catch in the open fire oven.
“Unplugged” offers the perfect location, just a quick walk across the street from the beach and a short ½ mile from The Hangout. It is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment. As a bonus, it is also directly across the street from Pier 33, the oldest general store in Gulf Shores, which still family owned and operated today.
• Access to the large balcony overlooking the lagoon from the living room
• Tile/hard surface flooring throughout the home
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, dining room table that seats six with four additional stools
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Living room has a sofa sleeper with a 55" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Satellite and wireless internet access is provided
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32" flat screen TV/DVD
• Second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with twin on top and full on bottom with a twin trundle a 25" TV
• Third bedroom (located upstairs) has two queen size beds with a 32" TV/DVD
• One bathroom located downstairs and one available upstairs
• Large covered area under the house that has a stone fireplace for grilling. This space is perfect for families and includes a picnic table and plenty of seating.
• Access for your small boat to be docked
• Outdoor shower available
Click Here For a Virtual Tour of this Property!
• Maximum of four cars allowed. No access to park inside the garage.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
PLEASE NOTE: Some features of the home are NOT available for guest use. These include:
- Upstairs balcony off of bedroom
- Living room fireplace
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.