Terrance's review really surprised me as its unreasonable, as a host for the 1st time, this is a big lesson for me and all the host to learn (!!!!) :
1. Due to his original AirBNB reservation got cancelled, Terrance requested to stay in my unit in the very last minute, even I could not find any reviews about him, I tried my best to help him resolving his problem.
2. Recallable with all our emails and cell phone text messages before my acceptance, I DID very carefully disclosed all the unit conditions including the bath room with all pictures for his review and reconsiderations, also had called AirBnB for helping to find him another place as I am the host for the 1st time, but in the last minute, Terrance told he decided to come. Then I repeatedly emailed and texted messages encouraging him that he should immediately communicate any questions or issues by call or text or email me once he check in however he never communicated any problems or questions to me. When I checked about his stayed in email told was "Awesome"!
2. Terrance came much later than he told I have been waiting there for him until midnight 1 AM and left the keys in the reachable place for his pick up.
3. The heater/air has been function well and has been set to 68 degrees while no one living there and there is thermostat for guests to adjust per his prefer temperature - that is common sense or he should have ask me if not.
4. Likewise, the hot water temperature is adjustable as well, if he did not know how, he should have simply text or call or email me I would help right away!
5. After his checkout, I found all towels were used and thrown on the floor of the bath room
6. I just simply gave Terrance a nice review a minute ago HOWEVER I HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK, as I finally realize the real reason why his original AirBnB booking got cancelled.