À propos de ce logement
Historical Nob Hill Residence 4 stories, with Rooftop Terrace Fabulous view of Alcatraz & San Francisco Bay!
One of three Nob Hill mini mansions, the Jewel Box Residence offers the opportunity to experience your very own piece of history in the comfort of the romance and nostalgia of old San Francisco.
Located a block from the historic Huntington Park (ideal for Sunday picnics), Grace Cathedral and Masonic Temple, this one-of-a-kind Nob Hill gem is ideal for entertaining guests.
The home is surrounded by San Francisco's finest hotels: Stanford Court, Mark Hopkins, Huntington, Fairmont, and the Ritz Carlton and was designed by Mario Rocca the original owner and builder of the Sir Francis Drake Hotel.
This charming four-storey home offers hardwood floors throughout with a cozy living room, formal dining room, kitchen, dishwasher/oven/refrigerator, four bathrooms, four bedrooms, bay windows, stained glass throughout, and a terrace facing the San Francisco Bay boasting a bird's eye view of Alcatraz and watch the beloved iconic Trolley clang clang up the hill.
For those who do not require the entire property, the Jewel Box is also available on an individual room basis at $300/per night only when the owner is on site. For information, please inquire within.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. Early Check-ins will need to be prearranged with Owner in advance.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the owner prior to check-in. Pets may enter the deck/patio on a leash, but are strictly prohibited from entering the garden. Any damage done to the lawn or plants by pets will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required, unless arranged differently in writing with owner in advance. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within fourteen (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
4.a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
4.b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
4.c. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
4.d. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out.
4.e. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) and the local law enforcement.
4.f. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made after quiet hours
4.g. No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood
4.h. Occupancy does not exceed what's arranged with owner.
4.l. NO smoking in unit
4.j. NO linens are lost or damaged.
4.k. NO excessive use or waste of utilities (ie. water)
4.l. CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
6. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or continue their stay.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. CHECKOUT - Please ensure to complete the following items before your departure.
9.a. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in dumpster.
9.b. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
9.c. All used linens and towels should be placed in laundry area.
9.d. All windows and doors are properly secured and locked.
9.e. All keys are returned to the lock box or original places.
10. USAGE - The premises are to be used only as a private residence for Tenants, and for no other purpose without Owners' prior written consent. Tenants shall not use the premises in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, or annoy, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any other nearby resident.
11. ASSIGNMENT/SUBLETTING - Tenants shall not sublet any part of the premises or assign this agreement without the prior written consent of Owners.
12. LEASE EXTENSION - Departure date can NOT be extended unless availability exists and Owner's written agreement is obtained.
13. LOCKS: Tenant shall NOT change any lock or place additional locking devices upon any door or window of the Premises without prior written consent of the Owner.
14. PICTURE HANGING: Adhesive picture hangers of any kind are prohibited. Tenant may be charged for the costs of any repairs or painting required as a result of holes or marks caused by the hanging of pictures or other objects.
15. INDEMNIFICATION: Owner shall not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Tenant agrees to hold Owner harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused, except for injury or other damages for which Owner is legally responsible.
16.ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and no promises or representations, other than those contained here and those implied by law, have been made by Owner or Tenants. Any modifications to this Agreement must be in writing signed by Owner and Tenants. The failure of Tenants or their guest(s) or invitees to comply with any item of this Agreement is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriated notice to tenants and procedures as required by law.
17. CONTRACT: Tenants assume full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period state and assure the Owners full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above, including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the Tenants.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.