•Location, Location, Location! 2 week minimum stay. Walk to Sunset Blvd, then come home to this quiet garden oasis with it's own private entrance -- built in the 1930's for visiting Hollywood actors. Safe, clean neighborhood. Parking included!
• West Hollywood bungalow with its own private entrance - originally built in the 1920's to house Hollywood actors filming in the area. Beautiful neighborhood with palm trees and flowering gardens. This is the Beverly Hills side of West Hollywood, so it's mostly private homes. It's so peaceful, it's hard to believe it's just a minute from Sunset
• The large bedroom has a queen-size bed and large closet.
• The second bed is in a TINY sleeping nook made by dividing the kitchen in two, and is separated from the kitchen by Japanese shoji screens instead of a regular door. It has a new full-sized bed, an armoire with a full-length mirror and three built-in shelves. The closet for this room is in the living room.
• Your sheets and towels are provided.
• High speed WIFI internet is included.
• Coin-operated washer and dryer on site.
• Netflix and Web TV via Sidereel
• The kitchen has an old-fashioned gas stove, fridge, pots/pans, silverware and dishes, microwave and coffee maker. Fully stocked and functional.
• Permit parking for one car. Additional permits $50.
• This is the absolute safest neighborhood in LA. You can walk to the Sunset Boulevard shops, restaurants, movie theaters and clubs in two minutes or down to Melrose in a just a few more minutes. Groceries are just around the corner at a Trader Joe's -- truly one minute by foot.
• Busses run regularly on Santa Monica Blvd, 1 block away and on Sunset, two blocks away. Speed busses head to the beach, with fewer stops than the city line. There is no need to have a car here, with restaurants, clubs and cafes all in walking distance and the beach a fast bus ride away. Downtown is accessible from one bus that leads straight to the subway.
• $100 security deposit is returned the day you depart.
• The vibe here is very peaceful, and I'm looking for a quiet nonsmoker who will appreciate this atmosphere! Please let me know a little about yourself and how long you'd like to stay.
• All the best to you, and have a fantastic stay in LA!
• No smoking inside the unit.
• No smoking on the shared walkway just outside the unit. Sorry smokers, but you need to go to the front yard to smoke. My neighbors have complained about my airbnb guests leaving cigarette butts on the walkway and also about the smell of smoke drifting into their house from the garden pathway.
• No overnight guests without prior approval.
• No pets without prior approval.
• Three guests maximum! Bringing in more than three people will immediately disqualify your booking. Thanks!
Cet hôte a 41 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a writer and musician by trade, and I teach meditation for fun.
I'm a world traveler, but LA is my favorite city. Everyone's here to make their dreams come true, which gives LA a unique life-force and friendliness. I love showing off the city, so feel free to ask!