À propos de ce logement
Main home has sunlit kitchen with granite counter-tops, a spacious living/dining room. Patio doors lead to a covered terrace wrapping around the home. A spacious lower level guest room has its own entrance. Two guest rooms on far side of the pool.
• When you arrive, please inspect our home for cleanliness and damage. If ANYTHING is not acceptable, please call our rental agent immediately.
• We have a few simple house rules:
1. No parties or events.
2. Please do not exceed the number of guests on the rental agreement at any time. The property is made available for individuals, couples and families for vacations and personal retreats.
3. This is a non-smoking house. Please smoke in the outdoor areas of house.
4. Please do not make any noise or any other conduct that disturbs or offends our resident neighbors. Special care should be made before 8:00AM or after 10:00PM.
5. Please wash all dishes, pots, pans and utensils and return them to their original locations. Please rinse dishes then load and run dishwasher as you leave with any final dirty items. Clean countertops.
6. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper down toilets. Do not pour any grease or food into drains to protect the septic system.
7. Please place trash in outdoor containers before leaving, in tied trash bags, and secure lids against animal intrusion.
8. No glass or ceramic in the pool area.
9. NEVER leave a child unattended around the pool! You accept all responsibility for any accident, injury or death associated with the pool at the Property. Infants should use swim diapers.
10. Turn on security system when leaving the property and close the outside gate.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 55 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I grew up in Ecuador and Florida, spent 10 years in California and has lived and worked in Atenas for the past 6 years, my family 20+ in Costa Rica. Currently works in town at RE/MAX Best Climate - Atenas and has a good idea of what to do in town and what to do for a day trip around our area of Costa Rica.