Studio completely renovated in the center of Milan in front of Università Cattolica. At 100 mts from the underground station of St. Ambrogio (easy connection to train stations and airport). Situated in a charme old Milan building of the 17th century.
When booking, guests must provide name and surname of all of them. At check in, guests must provide a copy of passport/ID for registration and sign a rental written agreement conforming to Italian laws. If the guest stays for more than 30 days, he must provide also the Italian tax code (codice fiscale)that is necessary to register the rental contract at Agenzia delle Entrate, according to italian law.
It 'necessary to inform the owner of any guests that you want to invite in the study.
Garbage collection must follow the rules of the municipality of Milan to be collected separately as plastic, metal, paper compared to the rest that has to be undifferentiated.
For pets must be requested prior approval to the owner at the time of booking.
Cet hôte a 324 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I was born in Naples and moved to Milan in 2007. I work in strategic consulting for financial institutions.
For me Airbnb is a way to meet and get in touch with new people.
I love hosting and meeting new people. I want my guests to enjoy something special of Milan and have a 5 stars Airbnb experience.
Based on my travelling experience (both for work and pleasure) I defined the 6 MUSTs of my apts:
1) they must express something of the TRUE MILAN: each apt has something which, as a tourist in my first years in Milan, I loved (the fantastic view which is very difficult to find in Milan, the old courts, ...)
2) they must be a place where I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE (the studio with Duomo view is in the same building where I live with my family, of course in a separate apt!)
3) they must be CENTRAL: walking distance to most attractions, close to bars/restaurants/aperitivos, close to connections to airports and stations
4) they must be CLEAN: when I travel (as a tourist) the cleaning is the first requirement I have!
5) they must be AFFORDABLE for most tourists, without any unexpected expenses and with all comforts (airconditioning, towels, linen, hair dryer, washing machine, iron, ... and of course free WIFI!!!)
6) they must be in a SAFE area: Milan is not a very dangerous town, but, being father of 3 kids, I have chosen the location in an area where I am expecting my sons can walk alone in the evening.