Located close to the action and close to Arizona State University, spring training stadiums, and Tempe Beach Park. Short walk to the light rail for an easy commute around the valley. Two pools, spa, big screen TV, WiFi, and washer/dryer.
Location!!! Papago Park Village is located close to the action at less than 1 mile to Arizona State University, and close to Mill Avenue. Coming to Arizona to see some baseball? The Chicago Cubs, Oakland A's Giants, and the Angels spring training stadiums are minutes away. The condo is a short walk to the light rail for an easy commute around the valley. Enjoy world class golf, hiking, tennis, fine dining, theater, or just relaxing. This comfortable unit has everything you need to have a fantastic stay including two swimming pools, spa, big screen TV, WiFi, washer/dryer and is located in a quiet neighborhood.
• Arizona State University (less than 1 mile)
• IRON-MAN Competition and PF Change Rock N Roll Marathon Race
• Sun Devil Stadium/Karsten Golf Course (1.5 miles
• New Chicago Cubs Spring Training Stadium (1.5 miles)
• Tempe Town Lake and Beach Park (1.5 miles)
• Old Town Scottsdale (6 miles)
• Oakland A’s Phoenix Municipal Stadium (2 miles)
• Angels Tempe Diablo Stadium (5 miles)
• Giants Scottsdale Stadium (7 miles)
• Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training Stadium
• ASU Gammage Auditorium (2 miles)
• Tempe Center for the Arts (1.5 miles)
• Papago Park Desert Botanical Garden and Phoenix Zoo (3 miles)
• Casino (7 miles)
• Hiking: Papago Park (2 miles), South Mountain (6 miles)
• Shopping: Tempe Marketplace (.5 mile), Mesa Riverview (2.5 miles), Mill Avenue District (2 miles), Arizona Mills (4 miles), Scottsdale Fashion Square (6 miles)
• Valley Light Rail Line
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire condo with a washer/dryer in the unit
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I can help out as needed. I live in the valley currently and have for 15 years. I am happy to help out if there are any issues or even if the guests want any recommendations for the area.
This condo was purchased for a daughter from Idaho to live in while going to school at ASU. She has since graduated, and after updates and new furniture, we have decided to keep the condo and let others enjoy it as much as we do