We are centrally located in the hip neighborhood of Ballard. Our unique rental offers a modern 2 bedroom unit with 2 sleeping lofts spanning the top (3rd floor) of our property. We have some partial views of Mt Rainier and the Space Needle. With our quaint Ballard downtown, trendy restaurants, bakeries, breweries, indie shops and tourist attractions like the fish ladder and Golden Gardens you can pack your long weekend with more activities that time will allow for, all within walking distances.
The two bedrooms are private and the two lofts are open spaces. The lofts are accessed by ladder. With four queen beds in each space a total of eight people can sleep here in pairs.
The unit comes with one 1 full bathroom and 1 parking space, there is free street parking.
The unit is centrally heated by natural gas in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
The kitchen has a regular size refrigerator, pots and pans and Keurig coffee maker with fresh coffee pods left for you.
The beds are made with clean sheets and pillowcases always. The bathroom is stocked with clean towels of different matching colors sets to help you keep it personal.
The dining table is expandable to eight and we have extra folding chairs stored in the entrance closet.
There is an internet connected 40" TV in the living room with local over the air channels and Netflix access included via a Roku device that has many other channels available for free, 50 Mbps internet access via our secure private WiFi network included.
We pay all bills automatically with a credit card to avoid any service interruptions due to the forgotten payments.
The unit has is own separate entrance with a keyless electronic door lock so you can check yourself-in after 4:00pm. There is an additional lock-box with a physical key near the entrance in case the electronic keypad malfunctions (the key-box code is given only in case of malfunction).
There is free access to our home gym and laundry room (using a door code).They are located in the same room on the ground floor. We lend two bikes in the property that you can use to go explore the many things you can do around the area.
Accès des voyageurs
To get access to your rental. Simply enter your door code set after the last four digits of your phone # (the phone number you use to open your airbnb account). We erase each code after each turnover cleaning so there is no chance of a previous guest gaining access to your unit. We are happy to set a different code of your choosing.
The entrance is well lit with sensor lights for late arrivals.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Interaction with the guests is minimal, the unit has its own outside entrance and we hold day jobs. You won't need to meet us to gain access to the unit, we have installed a key-less door lock and you receive your own private code immediately after your reservation. Check-in is any time after 4:00 pm. You do not need to worry if you will arrive in the wee hours but we ask you to be mindful of our neighbors and use a hushed voice when arriving late.
It is usual for guests of this rental to have more than one car and most assume they can park two cars in the driveway. This is incorrect. Although you can tightly park 3 cars there we do not accept this. It is simply too difficult to get in and out of the car and very easy to cause damage to our other guest car.
No smoking, $200 fine levied to professionally rid the unit of cigarette smell.
This unit comes with ONE parking spot only. Although the parking area seeems to fit 3 cars it does not. Damage to your car or our tenant's car will most likely occur if this rule is violated. Please leave the middle space unocupied.
1. Tenant: The person making the reservation, is legally an adult and will be an occupant of the Residence during the entire rental term unless it is pre-arranged otherwise.
2. Occupancy: Is limited to the tenant and # of guests paid for in the reservation violation of this rule invalidates your lease immediately.
3. Accessing the lofts: During climbing or descending the lofts all occupants are required to grab with both hands the ladder facing towards it -no shoes, please.
4. Children younger than 5 years old should not be allowed to sleep in the lofts. Additionally, persons known to have sleep-walk disorders should not be allowed to sleep in the lofts for obvious reasons. Their safety is entirely your responsibility.
5. Peaceful living is appreciated so please,
• No partying, loud music playing, screaming, shouting, yelling allowed. **Hint: closing windows, specially this type, will reduced the noise considerably
• No running on the stairs, be mindful of others. Footfall noise travels through the entire building disturbing others, it is a also a fall hazard.
• Not Smoking allowed inside the apartment.
• No Pets. If you are being visited by family or friends accompanied by a pet please ask them to keep the pet outside, politely explain this property caters to people with allergies.
6. Be aware that you are renting, not staying at a hotel, there is not daily maid service or re-stocking of items or clean linens, etc.
7. You are required to wash your own dishes or we will charge extra $30 cleaning fee to wash them for you. It is okay and appreciated if you load and leave dishwasher running before check out we will put dishes away.
8. Cleaning messes beyond what is considered to be normal can incurred extra charges.
9. You are visiting Seattle and decided to live as a local so, please do what locals are required to do by law, recycle and don't smoke closer than 25 feet to any door or windows. Take 1 minute to separate garbage from recyclables. There is an easy to follow chart on the fridge door.
10. We do not accept responsibility for damage to parked vehicles or contents. Ballard is a very safe neighborhood but do not invite crimes of opportunity by leaving visible valuables in your car.
Cet hôte a 92 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires