À propos de ce logement
My appartement is located in Winterhude. The flat has a total of 65 sqm
- lightflooded room 18 sqm
- double bed for 2 people
- full functional kitchen and bathroom with a tub
- very good public transportation (U1 Lattenkamp or bus)
- parkings spaces available
- supermarkets and restaurants nearby
- 2 min to the town park (open air bath, planetarium)
- flat is located centrally, it faces a street with rush hour traffic on weekdays - just close the window and it will be quiet :-)
We (Kathleen & Bene) offer an 18 sqm room, cozy and light flooded. The appartment is located directly at a big park
- comfortable bedcouch for 2 people
- desk & soft chair
- hanging rail
- bedclothes & towels are provided
- TV (currently broken but will be fixed soon)
- Wifi speakers available / Wifi too
- fully equipped
- balcony next to the kitchen facing a quite green backyard - seats for 2 on the balcony
- Coffee machine & coffee pad (available if you like, milk in the fridge) also tea, fridge, oven, dish washer
- tub and washing machine
- hair dryer and flat iron
- central, close to Stadtpark (town park) - 2 minutes walk
- 15 minutes with public transport to city centre
- subway and bus stations nearby
- grocery shopping and restaurant close by
- appartement is facing a street (busy at rush hours during weekdays) you won't hear it if you just close the windows.
- please note that Hamburg is a major city with traffic. With windows closed you won't be bothered with noise, but I'm not living in a village with bird songs waking you up in the morning.:-)
Accès des voyageurs
You can use all the rooms in the appartement except for our private bedroom. Otherwise you are welcome to feel like home and use everything you find in our appartement. this includes a hairdryer, coffee and a coffeemachine, spices, milk etc. You can use the balcony if you want to smoke, just make sure the windows are closed. :-)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We like to welcome you at our flat and give information about grocery shopping, local bars and restaurants or activities in Hamburg. We will also provide a map of Hamburg which includes a map for the metro so you will easily get around town.
We are both working so during weekdays we can give you the keys around lunch time or after work around 6:30pm. Just asked and we can talk about the details and finde place to meet.
There are not many rules. We would like you to behave in our appartement in the way you would behave in your own flat. It's a non smoking appartment but you can smoke on our balcony if you make sure the windows are closed. :-)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a social person who loves to travel. So far I saw a lot of countries while travelling in South East Asia, Australia, South America, USA and Europe. Me and my boyfriend just bought a camping bus and can't wait to see more of Europe. We also love to meet new people, learn about the culture and try local food. While we are travelling we like to rent our appartment as we also find it a good experience to stay at local places while travelling.
I love books and music and watching movies. But I am also an athletic person doing a lot of sport and go for run in the park just at the end of our street.
I'm a professional public relations manager and love to write and talk. :-)