Rest, relax, and recharge up to 6 people in this private and peaceful home on the quietest little street in Washington Square West. 1,500 square ft, concrete kitchen counters, a white resin floor, wonderful light, filtered water, and 8 solar panels.
All races, religions, cultures, orientations, and genders are welcome.
Please note that I prefer to book weekends as a two-day minimum.
I appreciate your care and attention to these requests to keep the house a happy place:
- Please put shoes inside the entrance on the handy shelf.
- If you smoke, please do so outside and away from neighboring windows.
- I like animals very much but the house is animal free.
- If you use the kitchen, please tidy up and take anything perishable with you when you depart.
- As a courtesy to my neighbors, please only use the backyard during the daytime. Sound travels easily to other homes.
- Quiet hours: 10 pm - 6 am.
I am an artist, designer, and avid yogi. I am Philadelphia born and bred and I really love this city.
My home has been a labor of love and I enjoy sharing it with others. Income from Airbnb and visitors like you has allowed me to devote more of my life to making art. That's pretty wonderful.
To see the artwork I make, please visit my web site. I am not permitted to include links here but simply use my full name (Daniel Kuetemeyer) with no spaces and add the typical ending and you'll find me.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.