Our 550sq ft newer custom-built 2nd floor studio suite with private entrance is available for limited rental to share with non-smoking and respectful guests.
Conveniently located in a quiet higher-end Kailua neighborhood less than a mile to several Kailua beaches (used mostly by locals) and a short walk to grocery and casual eateries. Super easy access to H3 and Pali Highways.
Enjoy tropical views, ocean sounds at night, and clean and airy upscale accommodations with relaxed beach décor.
Please note - A private entrance to the entire second floor guest suite has been added so the stairs are no longer open to our main house.
Our guest suite is the entire light-filled 2nd floor studio with lots of windows offering cooling breezes, views of green mountains and nightly sounds of the ocean waves. Vaulted ceiling, gleaming hardwood floors, plantation shutters, marble bath vanity counter, large walk-in shower, quartz counter tops.... just some of the custom features that make this guest suite a higher-end retreat.
- Free Wi-Fi
- one queen-size bed and a fold down sofa that can sleep one adult or one child.
- very large designer bathroom (toilet, walk-in tiled shower with glass panel, marble top vanity and ceramic tile floor)
- kitchenette with quartz counter top, numerous cabinets, sink, microwave, refrigerator and stove. Plates/bowls, utensils, pots and pans also included for guest use.
- sitting area with large Flat-screen TV and DVD player (please note: Cable TV is not available)
- dining area with table and chairs
- spacious walk in closet with shelves and hangers
- Washer and Dryer available in downstairs laundry room shared with homeowners
Outdoor Hose to wash off sand from the beach.
Accès des voyageurs
Laundry room on first floor - please coordinate in advance with hosts for use and access.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are happy to interact with guests as little or as much as they would like and as our schedule permits. We have traveled widely and always enjoy sharing our slice of paradise.
We are in a quiet residential neighborhood and request guests respect our neighbors, since most residents keep windows open to take advantage of the trade winds vice using air conditioning.
Quiet hours 10am-6am, please.
We are a non-smoking family.
Sorry, no pets in the guest suite.
No shoes in the house (Local Hawaii tradition).
Please rinse off all sand with garden hose before entering the house and ensure towels and belongings are free of sand before bringing them in the house.