1850’s Mansion, built in the branches of a large rock located at the entrance of the house, which in the yards and in some rooms is visible. It is a two level building with large stone walls, the upper floor is 100sqm with the bedrooms, the living room with the fireplace, the bathroom and 50sqm with the kitchen and the small tavern on the lower floor. It has independent heating, hot water with boiler, a/c unit, artwork, antique furniture, fireplace. Boards with trunks.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.