À propos de ce logement
Looking into three valleys & Mt Warning, our large, detached & beautifully decorated B&B is perfectly located to explore the natural and artistic delights of the Tweed Valley & adjacent national parks. Wake to nature, a swim & a tasty breakfast.
A peaceful affordable retreat on 11 acres with spectacular 270 degree views to Mount Warning and surrounding valleys: Located in the heart of the Tweed Valley - famous for its natural scenic beauty, its artistic community, and its proximity to several National Parks
- separate from main house with verandas on three sides
- 12 metre swimming pool (not fenced for children)
- Double bedroom + large ensuite - opens to verandah views and furnished with a comfortable king-size bed, bedside tables & lamps, mirror, & lounge chair. Linen & towels provided.
- living Room - 8m x 6m area with large bifold doors opening on to verandas in two directions.
- plus open plan study with two Wi-Fi computer stations
- double sofa bed in the lounge for an additional couple or children (an extra $30 per person per night)
- facilities include tea/coffee making, bar fridge, toaster, microwave, flatscreen TV, broadband internet, 3m HDMI cable for laptop access, & sound system.
see other house at same address: www.airbnb.com.au/3221902 and
www.airbnb.com.au/2540586 for other accommodation options on this property
Accès des voyageurs
Walks around the property.
Swimming pool (not fenced for children)
Plenty of car parking space.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on the property in a separate building & leave people to enjoy their own space but happy to assist with any local information.
We are located at the end of a cul de sac so no passing traffic. Very quiet spot.
Strictly no smoking, no pets.
Relax and enjoy yourself.
Small children must be monitored at all times as the pool does not have a safety fence.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 69 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Lena and Irwan have lived in Stokers Siding for the past 14 years. It is a little village about 15 minutes south of Murwillumbah. We both love the surroundings and the creative and cultural lifestyle of the area and we get so much pleasure sharing our beautiful home as we feel very privileged to live in this part of the world.