À propos de ce logement
Perfectly located in heart of city, we are close to the Temple of Literature, biggest railway station of Vietnam and Hoan Kiem Lake. Facilities at this air-conditioned, private bathroom and computer with WiFi internet in room.
* Our place is not so far from the old quarter, you only need to walk 10 mins to start getting in the old quarter where many attractive activities are held. Hotel stays near the local market so you can enjoy the lively life of Vietnamese. Moreover, the location is very close to train station and convenient to other tourism hotspots/ landmarks of the city (i.e: Van Mieu Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, etc).
* We have total 22 rooms that all have queen size bed(s), provide place for at least 2 people each room. Additionally, we can help to arrange triple or twin room with extra single beds/ folding beds if requested.
*The suite room 701 has 2 queen size beds is very suitable for family. Bathroom with Jacuzzi will help you to have the most relax time.
* The fully furnished kitchen can help you to make your dishes.
Accès des voyageurs
*Our reception & my staff are at the lobby and they work there 24h/24h. Don't hesitate to ask my receptionist for help at anytime.
* There are many groceries (normally closed at 9pm) near hotel can provide your basic need. Staying near the market means you can buy many fresh food easily too (i.e: meat, fish, vegetable, fruits etc.)
*We have the public kitchen. If you want to cook something, let us know in advance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
* 24h receptionist will always meet you to do the check-in and check-out. Willing to help you with their best.
* Stay/Residence Registration: Guest is required to present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission/ Identify Card
*Kitchen can only be used by long-term guests (staying more than 1 week) from 7pm – 9pm with a tiny cleaning fee is $2/use.
Flexible because we are the hotel so we have the standard rules as any other hotels
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 18 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires