Apartment on the Tyrrenium coast of Calabria. Available for the summer for a week or more. Flat at third floor, on the seafront of Briatico. It is on rocky coast near the beaches, at only 500 metres. It is available for six people, consisting kitchen, bathroom, two twin rooms, one double room, and two balcony.
It is located on the seafront of Briatico very near to the town center. Briatico is a small seaside town, it is a small fishing village between Tropea and Pizzo Calabro. Briatico is located 25 meters above the sea level, perched on the slope of a picturesque promontory that rises on the Calabrian Tyrrhenian Sea with views of the Gulf of Santa Eufemia and the sunset on the Aeolian Islands. At Briatico you can visit the beautiful beaches and its towers: "la Rocchetta" and "Torre Sant'Irene", both were built in defense from Saracen raids near the beach. (XVI century).
Distances and points of interest:
- 42 km from Lamezia Terme airport SUF ( (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- 9 km from Vibo Valentia Marina (Port of Vibo Marina where there are daily cruises for the Aeolian Islands);
- 15 miles from Pizzo Calabro (To visit: Murat's Castle, Maritime Museum, downtown and Piedigrotta's church and other churches; Local Products:
Truffle ice cream of Pizzo famous throughout the world, tuna);
- 12 Km from Vibo Valentia (To visit: the historic center, archeological collection of Cordopatri Palace and the State Archaeological Museum. Cathedral of San Leoluca and "Villa Gagliardi", the Castle and the greek Walls);
- 5 km Zambrone (besides the beautiful beaches during the summer there are several events including the "Tamburello Festival");
- 11 Km Parghelia (famous for its white beaches, small coves and cliffs of Pizzuta which rises majestically the rock of the Diver "Palombaro")
- 15 Km Tropea (To Visit: historic center, Norman cathedral, old buildings and many churches, including Santa Maria of Island, overlooking panoramic views, beaches and marina, Local Product: red onion);
- 20/25 Km Tropea-Capo Vaticano (12 km of coast there are the Bay of Santa Maria, Grotticelle Bay, Tone bay, and Riaci bay and Formicoli Bay);
And yet within about 40 km you can visit Nicotera, Mileto, Serra San Bruno and Spilinga (famous for its typical product 'Nduja).
How to get Briatico
By car: Motorway SA-RC exit Pizzo Calabro then SS. 522 to Tropea - Briatico.
By train: Naples - Reggio Cal. Station of Lamezia Terme> Vibo Pizzo or Briatico.
By plane: Airport of Lamezia Terme (Km 42).