This one-of-a-kind villa is located in the magnificent location of Vourvourou, on top of the hill, offering a mesmerizing view on the sea. It is also within walking distance to some of the best sandy beaches of Sithonia, with crystal clear water.
The interior design is also modern and there was a recent renovation and repaint to all rooms. There are four bedrooms and a secondary living room at the lower floor that sleep comfortably 12 people on beds, two twin bedrooms, one double bedroom, and a bunk-bed bedroom. The latter one is attached to the main bedroom, being ideal for a family of four. Lots of toys and games are also available for kids as the owner has young children as well.
By the entrance you have an angle view of the spacious living room, where a triple couch and armchairs offer comfortable space in front of the TV or the brick-made fireplace. Kitchen is on your right hand and is fully functional with all necessary appliances such as oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, dish-washer, microwave.The corridors lead you to the modern dining table, enough for 8 people to dine there. The living room has access to a large veranda, where guests may enjoy the spectacular view over the Aegean Sea and the Mount Athos..
Accès des voyageurs
The main advantage of this villa though is the outdoor area: a huge massive wooden table with shade over it to enjoy your meals and enough to sit 10 people, two comfy sunbeds for sunbathing, BBQ corner and another outdoor table, with 6 chairs, grass area and parking space for three cars. Old tall trees offer lots of shade and large selection of cacti form a beautiful environment in respect to the natural landscape. Owners have spent lost of time and effort to shape this paradisial villa and would like guests to consider it as their own home.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During the check in, there is a detailed description of the accommodation amenities and additionally many proposals for outdoor activities like water-sports,trekking with discounted rates provided for our guests.
For us it is really important to provide the guests with our services 24/7 according to their will and time schedule.Therefore we avoid being present at the house during their stay providing a sense of privacy.
This property has common sense rules and in brief please take care of this elegantly furnished house like it's your own home :)
We kindly ask you to:
- respect the non-smoking policy. There is plenty of space outdoors, balconies, patio, garden that smokers may enjoy their smoke. Following guests will appreciate this as well.
- do not throw paper or anything else inside the toilets. Piping system in Greece is rather narrow, and blockage is very possible. This is very important!
- take your rubbish out, where the large bins are located. Recyclables may be separated, gathered altogether in large bags and be thrown into large blue bins located all around the main highway of Halkidiki.
- keep it quiet during midday (15:00-17:30) and after midnight
- save resources, both water and electricity. In Greece 70% of our energy is produced from coal burning. Please think in a more sustainable way and do not let the A/Cs working while balcony doors are open or water running useless.
Cet hôte a 417 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
After traveling around the globe and exploring different cultures and meeting people, we decided to pick the best pieces of our experience and offer some really warm hospitality to our guests. So we created Feels Like Home, a property management company, so we can show you the infamous Greek “philoxenia”.
Our main aim is to tailor our services according to our guests' needs and not simply provide accommodation options. We are committed to try our best to make you feel like home away from home, in Greece!