Built on a hill above the village of Agios Leontas. It stands in a pine forest overlooking the sea and the west coast of the island.
The house is around 110 m2
- A large living room with a partly tiled and partly wooden floor, and open look in the timber construction of the roof
- A Kitchen with marble countertops and sink, refrigerator, electric cooking stove, oven and water kettle.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor (one of the first floor bedrooms has limited privacy and two seperate single beds)
- 1.5 Bathrooms, one in the house, with bath, and a simple shower on the open terraces.
- 2 Toilets, one in the bathroom in the house and a small toilet outside the house.
- The house has a 13m ³ water cistern, the water is clean enough for showering / washing up, but it's not drinkable. We make sure that enough bottled water is available for our guests when they arrive. And all shops on the island sell bottled water.
- There is a First aid kit present
- The house has no fixed phone line but there is good mobile coverage
- Wifi Internet is available inside the house and in parts of the terraces outside.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During your stay there is always a contact person who lives on the island and can help you out if you need anything.