The location is in a beautiful nature reserve, close to the Reykjavik city center (20 min), the Blue Lagoon (25 min), the Golden Circle, Ishestar, a horse riding, Krisuvík, geothermal area and many more.
Cozy comfortable and bright. It is very suitable for a couple or families, 2 adult + 2 children. There is two connected bedrooms. One room with double bed, 160 cm width, and another room with bunk bed, the lower bed is 140 cm width. There is only one door to the sleeping area but it is separated with a wall.
The kitchen is part of the living room which is open.
Accès des voyageurs
Lots of dvd movies.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live 10 km away and can assist you with planning your trip if you need.
Please note it is essential to have a car to reach the cabin, it is located in a nature reserve and there is about 5 km to nearest bus station.
- Just a few house rules and some info. 1. The house is an eco house, we try not use any chemical material so the floor is only oiled with natural oil. Please do not were shoes inside.
2. Smoking is forbidden.
3. The tap water here in the Area is the best and cleanest in the world – enjoy it.
4. The air is also very clean. In this area pesticides have never been used.
5. When you leave, please take off all the bed linen and put it into the laundry basket.
6. Please do NOT turn the radiators off when you leave.
7. Please leave the cabin in the same condition as when you came. All used dishes should be washed and replaced to the cabinets.
8. Check in is at 4 pm, check out at 11 am, flexible upon request.
9. Garbage should be put into garbage bins outside. We have one for recyclables ( paper and plastics) and one for general waste.
10. Wifi is available for info seeking and emails but not for heavy downloading of data.
Cet hôte a 101 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires