À propos de ce logement
The apartment is located in the great area of Dorsoduro, know as the best area in Venice.
A very quiet and romantic 150 m² flat, far from the Venetian tourist buzz, where all rooms are overlooking a patio and enjoying a beatiful summer light.
On the ground floor:
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized bed with a large ensuite bathroom (bath with shower, toilet and bidet)
- Bedroom 2 : 1 Double/Twin bed
Basement - 60 m² room :
- Bedroom 3: 2 single bed
- Bathroom 2 & 3: bath with shower
Small kitchen newly equipped: Refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher, crockery & utensils, coffee maker, toaster...
Other facilities: Internet Wifi, TV, books, washing machine, iron, central heating, air conditioning.
Accessibility: Long-term renters welcome, children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed. Please note that is not accessible for wheelchairs.
A 5 minutes walking distance from the Academia and Peggy Guggenheim museum, Punto della Dogana surrounding by great restaurant.
Vaporetto stations nearby are:
-Allo Spirito Santo (in front of the entrance flat), Zattere (5 mins walk), Academia (7 mins walk) and Salute (5 mins walk).
Access from San Marco Polo Airport:
* Bus line 5 : stop at Piazzale Roma. From Piazzale Roma take a vaporetto either line 1, 2, 5.1 or 5.2, 6 or N (night boat), stop at Zattere or Spirito Santo. Or Vaporetto line 1 or 2 to enjoy the view on the "Canal grande", stop at Academia -1h to 1h 30 from the airport and costs about 20€ return.
* Alilaguna Blu line (boat) to Zattere - 1h 30 from the airport and costs 15€ one way.
* Otherwise taxi are available from the airport - taxi fare to be prepaid either at the taxi agency inside the airport or at the taxi pier - 30 mins and costs 120€.
Access from Santa Lucia Station: Vaporetto line 1 or 2 and stop at Academia. 40 mins and costs 7€.
Check in: from 3PM to 22PM
Check out: 11AM
Additional Fees: check-in after 22PM will cost 25Euros.
Non smoking only, pets not allowed.
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation modérées
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I enjoy travelling, I try to visite a new place once a year. I enjoy to share my experience with others . I have been to Mexico, India, Brazil, Australia, Thailand....
I really love to have people at my place and I do my best for them. In my flat, I spent time decorating all rooms, I create a nice atmosphere so people can feel as they were at home.