our beautiful 1 bdrm offers the best in functionality, style + comfort! whether you're in town for business, the sights, or plain old relaxation - this space will truly feel like your very own Los Angeles home!
*LONG TERM RENTALS RECEIVE PRIORITY*
1. this is a non-smoking unit. lots of outside area though, so have at it.
2. no pets.
3. anyone under 25 years of age must identify themselves as such and are subject to a fee, unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. clean up after yourselves. don't be gross. a specific damage/reservation deposit is not taken. however, tenants shall be responsible for damages unless the following conditions are met:
a. no damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash, and soiled dishes are cleaned. c. all keys are left in the unit and unit is left locked. d. all charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. e. no linens are lost or damaged. f. no early check-in or check-out, unless discussed and agreed upon before stay.
5. cancellations - please refer to Airbnb's description of the "moderate" cancellation policy.
6. maximum occupancy - the maximum number of guests is limited to three (3) persons. an additional charge or $30.00 per person per night for guests in addition to two (2) will be assessed.
9. no daily maid service - while linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. guest who leave the premises excessively dirty may be required to pay an extra cleaning fee.
10. falsified reservations - any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. no refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather.
13. the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while Airbnb guests on the premises or its facilities. they are also not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Airbnb guest. by accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
she's a Florida-born, NYC transplant who loves elephants, the ocean, lush greenery, beautiful style and design, traveling, and good music.
he's a Los Angeles native who likes being in nature, traveling, beach fun, interesting architecture, technology, and home improvements.
(these are not exhaustive lists!)
together we create things. we write things. we enjoy eating yummy food, we haven't met a forrest or beach we didn't like, and are now in the greatest adventure of our lives as...PARENTS!
we welcomed our little guy in September 2014 (right around the time our response rate dropped!) and we've been having a blast ever since!
last year for our honeybabymoon we traveled thru multiple countries as Airbnb guests and had an incredible experience, building memories we will cherish forever. as hosts, we hope to do our tiny part in helping others do the same.