Luxury high-rise condo in Downtown Long Beach is short walk to convention center, outlet mall, aquarium & train station. Loaded w/amenities: floor to ceiling windows, awesome view, memory foam mattress, 24-hour security, free parking, gym & pool.
This luxurious high-rise space is on the 7th floor of downtown Long Beach's premier condo complex, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Queen Mary and the Pacific Ocean. You're a short 5-10 minute walk to the Long Beach Convention Center, the Pike Outlet Mall, the Grand Prix, the Aquarium of the Pacific, the Catalina Express ferry terminal, the courthouse, tons of nightlife, and the beach. In addition to the comfy memory foam bed in your private bedroom, I can convert the living room into a bedroom with a queen-size Aerobed, couch and love seat. So even though I only list the condo as having one traditional bed, the space can comfortably sleep up to 4 adults.
Accès des voyageurs
Every modern amenity you can think of is included. In your private fully furnished bedroom you have:
- Queen size bed with a medium firm memory foam mattress
- Large closet and dresser with mirror
- Flat screen TV, DirecTV DVR, and Blu-ray player with Netflix
- Huge movie collection
- Hotel-style blackout curtains
- Private fully stocked bathroom with dual Waterpik shower heads
In the shared areas of the condo you get:
- Furnished balcony with a beautiful view for al fresco dining
- Full featured kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Home theater with surround sound and a huge movie collection
- PS2 video games
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet
The complex's common areas include:
- 2 gyms
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Free wi-fi
- Heated pool
- 2 BBQ areas
- Outdoor and indoor dining and kitchen areas
- 24 hour security and front desk concierge service
- Gated parking with your own dedicated parking space
- Game room with pool table
- Surround sound media room
- Even a wine and cigar room!
The only thing I can't accommodate are pets, because of my allergies.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I regularly work nights and odd hours so you will often have the place to yourselves. I'll be very happy to answer all your questions about what to do in Downtown Long Beach, or all of Greater LA, for that matter.
My HOA requires a lease to be signed and delivered prior to your move in. Upon execution of the lease all signatories will be official tenants of the complex and will have full access to all amenities.
Mi casa es su casa, so help yourself to all groceries, toiletries, and my large movie and video game collection. Unfortunately, because of my allergies I can't allow pets, and smoking is only allowed on the balcony. I'm also a single dad so my 2 teenage sons sleep over in the living room occasionally.
I'm a small business owner, filmmaker and single dad. I work a lot, so often times you'll have the place to yourselves. But don't hesitate to call me with any questions. I love to help out!