This Historic stone building has large gothic style windows. The school opened in 1877 and closed in 1982. Ysgol fach is the former infants classroom attached to the main school house. Decorated with Annie Sloan chalk paint and some areas of Lime wash. Original flooring remains in the kitchen and in the lounge. We have used local providers for example; stair runner from Solva mill and bespoke stone wall with galvanised gate and railings created by Dinas Blacksmith Eifion Thomas.
Parking gratuit sur place
Points à retenir
- Ne convient pas aux enfants ni aux bébés
- Non fumeur
- Pas de fête ni de soirée
- Animaux de compagnie acceptés