À propos de ce logement
Unique townhome at the Glaciers' Reach, the Whistler Village premier location, minutes away from ski lifts, grocery stores, coffee shops, lakes, bike and trails. Perfect vacation home for families of 4 and couples looking for a romantic getaway.
Welcome to this unique townhome at the Glaciers' Reach, the Whistler Village premier location, located minutes from ski lifts, grocery stores, coffee shops and playground. This extra large 1 bedroom townhome is a perfect vacation home for families of 4 or couples looking for a romantic getaway.
Enjoy stunning mountain views while relaxing in the private hot tub on the covered patio. You won't even need a car if you stay at our townhome - it is located only minutes away from shopping, ski lifts, restaurants and trails. This is one of the few Whistler townhome complexes with a heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi, parking and bike locker are included.
- Private hot tub
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free underground parking
- Free bike locker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-suite washer / dryer
- 46'' HDTV in the living room
- 32'' HDTV in the bedroom
Our home features a spacious living room with a brand new double size sofa bed (Jan 2017), 46'' flat screen TV and dining set that comfortably seats 4 people. The kitchen is equipped with a full range of appliances - everything you need to treat yourself with delicious meals on vacation. The living room is connected to a balcony where you can enjoy mountain views while drinking your morning coffee.
The third floor features a bedroom with a queen size bed and 32'' HDTV, and a large bathroom with a tub. The bedroom is connected to a huge covered patio with a hot tub and a comfortable patio set.
This extra large 1-bedroom unit sleeps 4 people comfortably and has plenty of storage space. For our guests, we offer free Wi-Fi, free parking and a bike locker. It is located in the Glaciers' Reach, one of the few Whistler townhome complexes with a heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub.
Our bathroom offers basic supplies, hairdryer, tub, and shower.
The fully equipped kitchen features: Basic Food Staples, Coffee Maker, Cooking/Eating Utensils, Dishwasher Fridge, Garburator, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Napkins, Oven, Roasting Pan, Stove, Toaster.
There are lots of restaurants in the village, close to trails, where you can have a taste of world cuisine. Our personal favourite is Elements Urban Tapas: La Cantina is also a great choice for tacos and it's only a few minutes away from our townhome (next to IGA Marketplace): Some nice meal options are in this blog post: If you like pastries, you should definitely pay a visit to the Pure Bread at the Olympic Plaza:
A local Whistler magazine publishes a list of the best in 'eat and drink' category and here's their selection for 2013:
This website has all the bike trails in Whistler: but I would recommend to go to Lost Lake and bike / hike there. And also explore other lakes: Alta and Nita, as there are trails connecting the two, but also with village. You can find some maps in our place, but also at Whistler Info offices.
If you have a chance, take a Peak-to-Peak gondola - With two mountains, mind-melting vistas, 50+ km of trails, and more wonder than ever imaginable, the PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Experience is the launching point for many unique summer adventures in the alpine region. Every month brings something new - more info here -
Just across the street from our place is a bus stop for free shuttle that will take you to gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain. Gondolas are literally one stop away from our unit. Free Winter Shuttle Service runs from November to April, to and from Marketplace. More info here:
- The Owner cannot refund payments upon your cancellation.
- The Owner cannot refund payments upon your delayed arrival.
- The Owner will email you instructions upon your final payment.
- The Owner or their Contact reserve the right to request permanent Guest account inactivation from this web sites technical administrators in the event of one or more of the following Guest actions: intentional property policy violation causing material damage or fines, Guest misrepresentation and/or fraud, intentionally defacing or damaging public or private property, breaking laws and bylaws, theft, public indecency, harassment, causing bodily or emotional harm & disturbing the peace after repetitive warnings. Guests will be notified by email of account termination. Guests may choose to appeal their account termination. Guests may be given the chance to reconcile with the Owner as a condition of preserving or reversing their account status. Account termination prevents the Guest from booking this or any other property that uses the same web site
- The Owner or their Contact reserves the right to cancel reservations made by, and refuse business to: Guests who do not meet the policies published in this property's Policies Table at the time of booking and past Guests known to have : intentionally violated rental property policies, damaged and/or defaced rental properties through intentionally destructive and/or negligent behavior, engaged in theft, broken local bylaws and laws, committed fraud or who misrepresented themselves, and Guests who have caused bodily or emotional harm to any third parties. Reservations may be cancelled up to a maximum of 48 hours from the time the ineligible Guest made the booking. Guests will be issued a refund by personal cheque. Refunds will be adjusted for any payment processing expenses
- The Owner cannot accepted late payments. Your booking shall be cancelled with no refund.
- The Owner, their booking Contact and this web sites technical administrators agree to not sell, refer, rent or divulge to any third parties the names or personal information of their Guests without prior written consent from the Guests, except under force of law, or for law enforcement purposes relating to policy and property violation. The Owner and their booking Contact also agree to not use Guest personal information for any reason other than its original intended purpose without written consent from the Guests. Guests agree to not sell, refer, rent or divulge to any third parties the names or personal information of the Owner or their booking Contact without prior written consent from the Owner and/or Contact, except under force of law or for law enforcement purposes. Guests also agree to not use Owner or Contact personal information for any reason other than its original intended purpose without written consent from the Owners and their Contact.
- In the event that the new Owners do not honor your booking, I will make every effort to relocate you to a comparable property at no additional expense to you.
- The Owner cannot make any reservation changes.
Please respect all private and common amenities of the property. Damage or excessive cleaning to any amenity will be charged to the Guest responsible.
Check-In Time :: 4:00 pm
Check-Out Time :: 10:00 am
- Report all property complaints or obvious damage caused by previous Guests to us immediately, by phone and by email as they become evident. Serious problems should be reported with supporting photographs. We will make our best efforts to rectify problems within 24 hours of notification. Failure to notify us of property-related problems while in the property and as they become evident, will forfeit any rights or claims against us regarding property condition after your departure.
- Guests authorize a credit card charge for excessive cleaning costs.
- It may result in eviction by local police or security personnel.
- If provided, treat Hot Tub usage with respect.
- Internet Availability & Usage :: Unauthorized exchange/download/upload of copyrighted material (music, movies, software, etc.) is strictly prohibited under this rental agreement and tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the property owner and from any civil or criminal prosecution that may result from such unauthorized and prohibited use. Should we receive notification that such activity has occurred, the Guest responsible will be immediately evicted and charged for damages.
- The Guest shall be is responsible and liable for all damages. Guest releases the Owners from liability for theft or injury while in transit to the property, in the property, or on resort lands.
- Maintenance Emergencies :: Please contact the Owner.
- Maximum Sleeping Capacity :: 4
- Missing Items :: Guests authorize a credit card charge for missing items.
- No noise after 10pm. You will be fined by security if your party and your guests disrupt other guests.
- Parking information will be provided in your check-in and arrival instructions email. We are not liable for any parking tickets or towing fees you may incur.
- Policies are subject to change without notice.
- The Guest shall assume the financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests of tenants. The Guest agrees to pay for all damages incurred during its stay once the booking is paid in full.
- We are zoned for nightly rentals.
- Will be evicted for excessive noise, common or private property damage or threat of damage, disturbing the peace, excess of maximum sleeping capacity, or violation of any of our policies. You will not receive a refund!
- Sorry, we will not accept groups of guests under 22 years of age, unless accompanied by an adult or we deem as mature and responsible adults.
- We welcome kids and families.
- We will accept long term renters. Please contact the owner for more details.
- Absolutely no smoking allowed. Guests liable for costs of special cleaning and fumigation, if housekeeping staff detect any evidence of smoking in the property.
- We welcome seniors.
Not Suitable For:
- Graduation & Stag/Stagette Parties
- Absolutely no grad, stag or stagette parties allowed.
- No pets
- Subleasing to other tenants not permitted.
- Property cannot accommodate wheelchair use and wheelchair access.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 165 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
An outdoor enthusiast, a ski instructor and coach, fell in love with Whistler and decided to move there and enjoy the unique life it has to offer.