À propos de ce logement
Styleful, typically Parisian appartment located (84 m) in the heart of Paris (8th arrondissement), at walking distance of Opéra, Galeries Lafayette and Montmartre. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; ideal for two couples or a family.
This appartment is located on the 3rd floor (without elevator) of a typical Parisian building in the 8th district (arrondissement) of Paris, in a neighborhood named "Europe".
The ultra-high ceilings and large windows provide comfortable spaces and abundant light.
The appartment offers 4 sleeps :
- 1 double bed queen size (160cm x 200cm) ;
- 1 double bed (140cm x190cm) on a mezzanine accessed by stairs. This may not be suitable for children under 4 years of age, or persons with reduced mobility.
The kitchen is fully equipped : refrigerator, microwave, dish washer and cooking utensils, Nespresso coffee maker, water cooker, toaster, washing machine.
The are two bathrooms, each with a shower. There is one toilet, which is separate.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to all rooms and spaces, except for a small personal library.
There is no parking space at the premises, but a large and secure covered parking can be found nearby (at the Place de Clichy, a 10 min walk).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can contact us any time if you have questions
Very centrally located in Paris city centre ; an ideal spot to explore the entire city.
From Paris airport Charles de Gaulle you can either :
- take a taxi (around 65 euros) ;
- take a train to the Gare du Nord station ; from there a taxi (around 15 euros) ; or
- take an airport shuttle bus to Opéra ("Roissybus"), from there a taxi (5 minutes, 8/10 euros). We recommend this option.
Metro stations close to the appartment :
- Liège ( line 13) ;
- Place de Clichy (line 2 & 13) ;
- Saint-Lazare (lines 3 , 12, 13 & 14).
Bus : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
At walking distance from the appartment :
- The Opera district (department stores): 5 minutes ;
- Moulin Rouge : 5 minutes ;
- Montmartre : 10 minutes ;
By Metro or Bus :
- The Champs-Élysées avenue in 15 minutes ;
- The Arch de Triumph in 15 minutes ;
- The Louvre museum in 20 minutes ;
- The Eiffel Tower in 30 minutes.
We are travelling on a regular basis and embrace the idea of making our home available to others while away ; we often take advantage of other people's homes in the same way !
Feel at home and be respectful
No smoking at home
No noise after 10pm
No friends at home outside the group
Loss of keys EUR 100