This brand new modern studio will be a very comfortable place to stay during your next visit to LA! It is centrally located to Downtown LA, USC, Staples Center. Easy access to the Westside, Beverly Hills, Silverlake and Hollywood!
This studio offers a combination of sleek modern Scandinavian design along with a charming, comfortable and cozy setting. It is private and gated with a kitchenette, hardwood floors, a modern full bathroom and eating area. The studio has natural light, a plush queen size plush bed, 32" flat screen TV, ample closet space, quality bed linens and towels. The brand new kitchenette includes a refrigerator, hotplate, coffee machine, toaster, pots, pans, cutlery and plates. The house itself including the studio is located behind a securely locked gate. Studio is connected to the main house and has a separate entrance on the side of the house. It is very private and is a completely separate unit.
Located within a walking distance is a grocery store/market and dance studios.
- separate and secure entrance
- hardwood floors
- completely new bathroom with shower
- 32" flat screen TV with cable TV access (premium channels HBO, Showtime etc.)
- AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING
- eating area with kitchen table
- fresh linens
- queen size tempur-pedic bed
- coffee maker
- toaster oven
- hot plate
- easy access to public transportation (Bus station) right outside and Expo Line a few blocks away)
- washer and dryer available on the main property for small a fee
- hot tub/jacuzzi available on premises
- free street parking right outside as well as on the side streets (usually very easy to find parking)
Enjoy your stay!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to all amenities in the studio apartment including wi-fi, cable TV, kitchen appliances, coffee machine, toaster, hot plate and refrigerator.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Owners live on site. There is someone in and out of the house during the day so please contact if you need anything!
- Absolutely no parties! No excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages and usage of hard drugs on premises!
- Only registered guests allowed in apartment
- Smoking allowed OUTSIDE the apartment with the door to the apartment closed
- Please don't leave any flammables such as candles, incense... unattended.
- Please turn off all lights before leaving
- Quiet hours between 11 pm-7 am. The studio has shared walls with similar feel to an apartment, so please be mindful of your noise level.
- No garbage disposal so please don't put any food down the sink
- No unauthorized filming (for movies, TV shows etc.)
- Check in is any time after 3 pm and check out any time before 11 am.
Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold us harmless for any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which we maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of guest injury or Loss, all reservation includes Airbnb's insurance
Cet hôte a 132 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are an international couple - I (Linda) am originally from Sweden and Gil is originally from Israel. We have lived in Los Angeles for 15 years and love the beaches, the hiking and the California weather! We speak Swedish, English, Spanish and Hebrew, so international guests are welcome:) We look forward to meeting you!!