Sorry you feel that way! I made every effort, drove out there in the middle of the night and attempted to do everything within my power to be of service. Here are some points I invite you to mention
1. I drove out there in the middle of the night, and was willing at all points to take responsibility for the issues, offering Discount/Next day extermination service/ full refund
2. Airb&b and I had already worked things out, while in-front of you.
2. You then chose to lie to Airb&b and tell them you had changed your mind and had chosen to stay because you wanted the refund in cash on the spot.
3. You went as far as to tell me you would give me a good review because you chose to do that.
4. The whole basis for this is because I couldn't make it the next morning and asked my partner if he could go, and since I didn't specify, he mistakenly thought you expected the cash for what we were paid-out for the reservation Instead of the amount you paid.
This whole thing has felt abusive and is what some might call extortion.
I apologize for the original issue, good day.