This studio is located on the 3rd floor of a historic downtown building in Lexington. It is one of 4 studios on the floor.
The building was completed in 1905 as part of a college, Campbell-Hagerman College for Women. After the Second World War, the building was converted into 27 studio apartments. Located in the heart of downtown Lexington, the building is walking distance to many restaurants, breweries, and even a distillery or two.
Parking gratuit sur place