Personal bedroom in a shared apartment in a renovated 1950s building. Great location, walking distance to the Mar Mkhael nightlife, Gemmayze, Bourj Hammoud, downtown, very easy access to other parts of Beirut and the country.
Welcome to Beirut!
Our place is located in the best district in town.
The bedroom, furnished with a 120cm bed, desk, closet and fan for summer/electric heater for winter, is in our lovely apartment in an 1950s renovated building in Mar Mikhael.
The atmosphere is more of a friendly shared flat (there are 3 other bedrooms with (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)) rather than a hotel.
Accès des voyageurs
In the apartment, you will find:
- extra towels and clean bed sheets
- our equipped kitchen (microwave, fridge, stove, oven, utensils)
- washing machine
- unlimited Wifi internet
- two bathrooms
- a bright common living room and balconies
- a projector for movie nights, if you feel like staying in.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There are 3 other people staying at the apartment and who are staying a long term, all of whom are very friendly and ready to give you advice and tips for your trip, or answer any questions you might have.
- the apartment is on the 4th floor with no elevator so it's best to pack light
- The Electricity cuts for 3 regular hours every day (as in all of Beirut), always in a daily reverse order between 6 pm and 6 am.
- Respect our neighbors, who are mostly families (be polite, do not make too much noise, this is not a party house!)
- Respect others in the apartment: keep the common spaces (kitchen, bathrooms, living room) clean.
- If you break something, just replace it or pay for a replacement.
- Feel free to ask for advice on where to go and what to see!
Cet hôte a 610 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Based in my home city, Beirut, I am a frequent traveler who loves to experience the authentic locals' perspective, and what makes every city special.
Whether in Beirut or Prague, that's exactly the type of experience you can look for while staying in the flat.
I am happy to interact and host people from different places around the world and exchange perspectives.