À propos de ce logement
Our Beach House is spacious at 1200 sqft. with 16 ft. vaulted ceilings, 2nd story, 2BR/2BA Ocean View, with 2 sun decks, and parking for 2 cars. Located at the Southern border of La Jolla, in a unique North Pacific Beach neighborhood, next to the water, at Law St Beach! Just a 2-3 minute walk to the sand.
We are Dog Friendly and perfect for families, or Friends ( up to 6 people ) who want to be able to walk to the beach, walk or bike to restaurants, shops, and markets.
Yes... we have A/C
Our location is perfect... close to everything the beach has to offer, while at the same time, our little neighborhood is quietly removed from the hubs of activity for a great night's sleep. You will hear the waves breaking, and be enveloped by the sea breezes. Did I mention we provide Westin Hotel's "Heavenly Beds ".
Oh yeah, did I also mention that we have Air Conditioning for those infrequent "too hot" days. Separate control zones for each bedroom and the living room.
The House is fully stocked with a great Kitchen, comfortable furnishings inside and on the decks, with entertainment ( digital cable 46" HDTV/6 HBOs/DVD/iPod Dock,& CD], Additional TV and BluRay in each bedroom, Wireless Internet, 2 full baths with 4 vanities, tubs and showers.
To save on your outbound costs, We provide Bicycles, Boogie Boards, Soft Surfboards, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Coolers, and Umbrellas... even a wagon and beach games, for kids... all available for your use, so you can enjoy the neighborhood the way we do.
* Don't forget, you can add our Cottage Guest Studio located on the Garden Level at a discount for an additional bedroom and bath. Check the photos.
Please note(URL HIDDEN)$10/nt. pet fee per pup if you are including your pup in your travel plans.(URL HIDDEN)AirBnB will collect San Diego's 10.5% Room Tax on your rental rate and pass it on to the the city.
Accès des voyageurs
Our 2nd story, Ocean View home is one of two on our property. Our Personal Beach House is to the west, and on the garden level. We are both located in a unique North Pacific Beach neighborhood, next to the water, at the Southern border of La Jolla, close to all; [Beach, Boardwalk , Restaurants and Shopping], yet quietly removed from the hubs of activity for a nice night's sleep.
Your 1200 sq. feet of upstairs accommodations are private and for your exclusive enjoyment during your stay. You have two decks ( West side for outdoor dining and South side for relaxing, and BBQing. ) We are non-smoking inside and on the decks.
You have a reserved parking area for 2 cars, which is rare in the beach, and a "Beach Stuff" Shed adjacent to your parking where you will find Bicycles, Boogie Boards, Soft Surfboards, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Coolers, and Umbrellas, beach games, and a wagon for kids. We provide these for your use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My wife, Karron & I personally see to all the details for this great beach getaway.
We live in the adjacent beach house at garden level. You may or may not see us, but we will always be there if you need anything. We're glad to share our local knowledge with ideas, and recommendations, but ultimately respect your privacy.
Palisades Park & Law Street Beach... "the area's best beach" (S.D.Home & Garden Magazine) is just steps (2-3 min. walk) from your door. Featuring a grassy park, with showers, restrooms, and lifeguard services. Our Pacific Beach/Mission Beach Boardwalk begins at the park, and runs south for miles.
First...Relax and have a great time ! But if there must be some rules, here you go...
1) Our Beach House shall be occupied by no more than the people stated in your agreement ( adults, children, and pets )... Visitors are welcome, but its not a party house.
2) We will provide parking for two (2) cars, (off-street).
3) * The Hohe's Beach House & Cottage Guest Studio are non-smoking, smoking is permitted outside on the South Patio of the Hohe House only. The Guest Studio is totally nonsmoking. Due to the prevailing sea breezes the patio is also non-smoking.
4) Lessee shall not violate any city ordinance or state law in or about said premises.
5) * We happily lend our Boogie Boards, Soft Surfboards & Bicycles for your use. These are not provided for rental consideration. You are free to enjoy these responsibly and at your own risk. Owner does not have any liability to tenant/guest using the Bicycles, Soft Surfboards or Boogie Boards and becoming injured.
6) * Note: Regretfully, violation of the agreed upon terms and conditions may result in forfeiture of the reservation/security deposit.
7) Only pets listed on your agreement are allowed on the premises, unless requested and agreed upon in advance.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hi ! We're Steve & Karron Hohe ( HOHE ). My wife, Karron and I are San Diego natives... Born and raised at the Beach. The Beach is in our blood, and an integral part of our lives. We have raised our children here, and are now blessed to have our five grandkids continue the beach lineage. I've been Surfing since I was nine, and Karron is a long distance runner who loves to be able to kick back at the waters edge with a good book. As the co founder of The Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Restaurants over 38 years ago, we have continued a passion for hospitality . As we have retired from the restaurant life, we have not lost that passion.