Amazing View is really the best word to describe this apartment. This flat provides a truly breathtaking view of Pudong including the "Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai Tower, Jin Mao Tower, and International Financial Center". Please check more detail
A beautiful 4 bedroom in modern apartment with a view of Pudong skyline and adjacent to the popular Yu Garden. If you want to live in the heart of the shanghai, if you want to stay close to the Bund, To Yu Gardens, if you want to find a spacious place where you can invite your friends to hang out with, if you want to live in a well designed apartment which shows your personality, then this apartment will be a great fit for you.
LOCATION! The location of this apartment is the heart of the downtown shanghai, it's located right across the street from Yu Garden. It's 7 minute walk to metro line 10 and the Yu Garden stop! Line 10 is one of the best metro lines in Shanghai and the next metro stops are East Nanjing Road, Xintiendi, South Shangxi Road, Shanghai Library, & Jiaotong Univeristy! It will also directly take you to both he Hongqiao Airport and Transportation. This is great for domestic travel!
SURROUNDINGS! Within 5 minutes walk, you can find: Yu Garden, shanghai's most popular tourist attraction, bank/ATM, 24h convenient store, coffee shop, big shopping mall, fruit shops, ect. There’s only 2 stops to the Xin Tian Di (15minutes walk distance). Within $3 you can reach to the most famous spots of shanghai: Bund(20 minutes walk distance), Yu Garden, Jin An, Tian Zi Fang ect.
RESTAURANTS: There is an abundant supply of all kinds of restauranst. These includes different types of Chinese restaurants, Western restaurants, fast food, deserts, starbucks. So many places that we can go to!
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE BEDROOMS:
This apartment has 4 bedrooms. It has 1 Master Bedroom and 2 Large Bedrooms and 1 Small Bedroom. The rooms have been painted in the past six months and the beds, mattress, and linens, are brand new and high quality and from IKEA. Its the most expensive mattress from Ikea and will provide you with a very comfortable rest. In China, IKEA mattress is a luxury as many of the apartments are furnished with a traditional Chinese mattress that is very stiff.
COMMON AREA: The common area has a comfortable big couch and coffee table. We have a new 42 Inch Flatscreen TV The dinning area is well designed as you can see from the picture, the dinning table is big enough to fit 6+ people.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE OUTDOOR SPACE: There are 2 small balconys on both the Master and one of the large bedrooms that provides you with a view into the street below.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE KITCHEN: The kitchen is very spacious and has a large refrigerator, freezer, microwave, french press. The apartment has plates, cutlery, and all of the appliances and kitchen utensils one would ever need. BONUS!!The kitchen also has an OVEN and A DISHWASHER! A rare item in China!!
DESCRIPTIONS ABOUT THE BATHROOMS: There are 2 bathrooms in the apartment. Each bathroom has a shower, sink, and toilet. The Master bathroom has a tub that has jets!
Accès des voyageurs
Guest's will have access to the entire apartment including 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 closet, and 1 washing room (for laundry).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I can have as much interaction or as little interaction as you would like. If you have any questions about Shanghai, you can let me know. I speak perfect English, Shanghainese, and Mandarin (Chinese) and I am always available by text message or phone to help you on your stay. I want to make your stay easy and hassle free!
I put together a brief frequently asked questions about the place.
Q: Does the apartment have free & strong Wifi
A: Yes absolutely.
Q: Do you have an elevator?
Q: Do I need to bring towels, a hair dryer, or linens?
A: Nope! I provide all these things. Same with hotel-size toiletries. I have an Ayi that comes several times a week and will prepare everything for your arrival.
Q: What does "Flexible" check-in/-out time mean?
A: I will try to accommodate your check-in or check-out, no matter what time it is. I have a very friendly cleaning lady who may be at the apartment when you arrive to check you in if I am unavailable.
Q: Will I have a key? Can I come and go as I please?
A: Yes and yes. And I wouldn't trust any Airbnb listing with which this isn't the case.
Q: Can I cook/use the kitchen?
Q: The pictures look pretty cool. Is that how the place really looks?
A: Yes. In fact, the space is actually quite a bit larger than can be seen in the photos. It is a very, very large apartment by Shanghai standards. and there is plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
Q: Is the bed comfortable?
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment nor in the shared corridor with our neighbours. Please go outside on the balcony if you want to smoke. Please property dispose of your cigarettes. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt or damaged saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Airbnb Travel Itinerary. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance.
• Disturbance to the neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of deposit.
• No music after 10:00PM and no loud music EVER.
*Please don't throw the toilet paper into the toilet, if you clog it, you will have to unclog it just like at home. 不要将厕纸丢在马桶内,不要站在马桶上.
I am a young professional living and working in Shanghai. I am very outgoing and friendly. I love traveling and adventure. I hang out with my roommates and show them my city, modern and old sides of Shanghai, and of course we can do language exchange. I like talking to people from different parts of the world, sharing our life stories. So if you like, let me help u enjoy this beautiful city as much as I do. Most of all, wish u have a great time!
I can’t promise to check you in personally because I work most days between 9-Late, but if you read my instructions from the reservation confirmation (after you book) and provide me with your schedules, I can make sure your check in will be easy.
I can’t promise to be your guide in person because of the same reason, but (after reservation) I will send you a shanghai tourist guide list based on my 20+ local life experience. I am also always on phone so you can reach me
THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. There won't be annoying hidden cost and cleaning fee is for once not everyday. But because THIS IS NOT A HOTEL, I am not your concierge or receptionist either. Mutual respect + adequate consideration is a must.
If you want: 1. a relaxing and unique place to stay in downtown Shanghai with easy access to transportations; 2. An English speaking host who can be reached all the time; 3. a well compiled kit with tourist guide, shanghai local recommendations, detailed instructions on how to get to major touristy sites, emergency aid solutions etc; 4. Tips on location costumes, bargains, taxi drives 5. Change to meet cool people and make new friends (for share apartment guests), you will enjoy staying here.
All guests please provide me with another contact method where you can reach me more directly for emergency. ATTENTION: My phone will be off between 11:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.
Answers to most frequent questions:
1. All the reservations need to be made on airbnb. Airbnb cancellation policy should be respected. Please finalize your trip before you make reservation.
2. The answer to "I am/my friend is in Shanghai, can we come over to have a look" is NO. If you are still suspicious after checking out all the photos taken by airbnb photographer and over 200 reviews my guests have written, I know it is probably not going to be a pleasant hosting experience for either of us.
3. Shanghai is a big city with touristy sites in different parts of the city. So my place is DEFINITELY NOT close to all the sites. But from my place, most of the sites can be easily reached on foot or by subway or short ride by taxi.
4. I can help you hire car/driver for airport pick-up/drop from airport pick up company, if you need one, please let me know 3 days in advance.
5. The check in time is 2 p.m. and the check out time is 12pm. You can arrive earlier and leave your bags here. But there is a chance your room / apartment won't be ready. If there is no guest on the previous night, you will have no problem getting into the room.
I have more than one apartment in shanghai, feel free to check them out under my profile "view all listings"。