À propos de ce logement
Natural charm is how we can best describe the environment of the small village of Eugaria, on the northern slopes of the Sintra hills, with winding roads bordered by the romantic woods of Sintra, with small cottages, old traditional chalets or manor houses, which have been well kept through the ages. On your way to seaside you will pass the villages of Colares, with its traditional groceries, pastry-shops, and the renowned Colares wine cellar, all of which call out for you to live the place.
The house has been fully renovated. It offers you your own private sunny terrace, with stunning view westwards towards the sea; ideal to lay back and enjoy your meals. You can also work in a private area with plenty of light and views; what a privilege! The house consists of two floors: three bedrooms (1 master bedroom, complete with own terrace) and bathroom on the ground floor; and the kitchen, second bathroom, and a large living room, with dining and terrace, on the first floor. Comfort is assured also with the open and closed-hearth fireplaces in the living room and in the master bedroom respectively, washing machine, Cable Tv (plasma screen) and wireless internet, as well as a frontal spacious closed patio which can hold one car, or alternatively be used as a playground.
This house, at only half an hour driving range from Lisbon, is both set in an incredibly quiet environment and within easy striking range of a number of hot spots, including such landmarks as World Heritage town and palaces of Sintra ( 4 km), and the Maças and Grande beaches (4km), it is an ideal site for a family or group vacation for nature lovers who do not want to miss out on culture and social life. It is especially suited to potential explorers of the Sintra hills, as several footpaths start off from Eugaria and criss-cross the hills. Major landmarks within the hills include the early medieval convent of Capuchos (3 km walking), the Royal Palace of Pena (5 km) or the Blue Lagoon (6 km). Likewise, a number of beaches are within range of Eugaria, most notably the Lisbon city-dweller's resorts of Praia da Adraga, Praia Grande and Praia das Maças (both within 4km). Other, lesser known beaches include São Julião or Magoito, at only 15mins driving range further North.
- Check in – Between 3 PM and 10 PM
- Check out – Till 10AM
- Silence – Between 11 PM and 9 AM
- Late check-in fees (after 10PM) - 30 Euros
- You should leave the house as clean and tidy as possible and remind to remove the garbage from the house on your departure. You don't need to clean the apartment, but please clean the dishes, clean the tables and kitchen tops, check the bathrooms and don't leave garbagge in the floor.
- You may only accommodate the number of guests for which you made your booking. If for any reason more guests join your group, please inform us so we may change the number of guests in your reservation.
Thank you for your understanding and for taking well care of the house. We much appreciate your gesture.
- Check-in - Entre 15:00 e 22:00
- Check-out - Até 10:00
- Silêncio - Entre 23:00 e 09:00
- Taxas de check-in tardio (após 22:00) - 30 Euros
- Devem deixar a casa tão limpa e arrumada quanto possível e lembrem-se de retirar os scos de lixo à saída. Não é necessário limpar o apartamento, apenas pedimos que deixem a loiça lavada, as mesas e bancadas da cozinha sem migalhas, verifiquem as casas de banho e não deixar lixo no chão.
- Só podem acomodar o número de pessoas para o qual foi feita a reserva. Se por algum motivo, acabarem por serem mais pessoas, do que as que constam na vossa reserva, por favor informem-nos para que possamos alterar o número de cpessoas na vossa reserva.
Obrigada pela vossa compreensão e por cuidarem bem da casa. Apreciamos o vosso gesto.