This well lighted and spacious apartment in a quiet street in the heart of Trastevere, has been luxury fully renovated and furnished in 2014. It has wooden floors, high wood bin ceilings.
Art filled, luxury one bedroom in Vicolo del Leopardo, Trastevere.
This well lighted and spacious apartment in a quiet street in the heart of Trastevere, has been luxury fully renovated and furnished in 2014. It has wooden floors, high wood bin ceilings. New high performance windows with large West and East exposure, view of Gianicolo and Trastevere. The apartment is equipped with Artemide® lights. Kerlite spa style bathroom. Luxury details and appliances. It is full of art, charm and character and very comfortable.
In the living room there is a comfortable sofa bed (king size), Wassily chairs (Model B3), a dinning table, a 48" flat screen television, a collection of remarkable paintings and prints (AC and heat). In the brand new open kitchen you will find everything you need: coffee maker, a microwave, a toaster and a freezer. Pots and pans are provided. (NB: No Animals were harmed for the horns on the entrance wall).
In the bright master suite a queen-size bed awaits you. There is a spacious hand made wall closet and shelves for storage.
This Trastevere apartment is located on the 2th floor of a XVII century building. The front door is kept locked and entry is with own key or for visitors through an intercom video system.
Accès des voyageurs
Early check-in before 11 €25
From 20:00 up to 23:00 an extra fee of 25€ is due.
From 23.00 up to 08:00 an extra fee of 50€ is due.
Sunday ceck-in: €25
Please note that pictures are taken using wide-angle lens.
As to the extra expenses, please note that the website only shows the cleaning costs.
Therefore, we would kindly ask you to consider that, in addition to the final price of your stay and the cleaning fee, other extra fees are due as listed below:
- Linens and Towels: € 10 per person per week (if not included in the cleaning fees referred to in the website);
- Late Check-In: €25from 8pm to 11pm; €50, from 11pm to 8am;
- Early/Late Check-Out : €25 before 8am or after 11am*, if agreed);
- Tourist City Tax (€ 2 per person / day up to 10 days except for children under 10.)
- Channel Manager Fee 25% on the Owner’s Net Income included in the cost of the stay.
The aforementioned costs can be paid choosing one of the following ways, depending on the WEBSITE:
- In advance through the WEBSITE
- Upon arrival in cash
- Via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) prior to arrival.
A receipt will be issued on behalf of the flat owner for:
- Local City Tax
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please, get in touch with us a few days before arrival to confirm your time of arrival and the beds arrangement.
2) Make a call at your arrival in Rome to the following phone numbers to confirm the check-in time.
- Ulisse +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
3) The delivery of the keys will take place upon arrival at the apartment.
4) The Refundable Deposit can be paid in cash upon arrival (or in the currency of the client) via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or through the website prior to arrival and will be refunded upon check out, provided that everything is in order.
Cet hôte a 50 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Sono Cristy e amo la cucina, la natura, il mare e le cose belle e ... anche avere cura nell'ospitare persone carine nelle mie bellissime case! Buone vacanze a tutti :)