Classy countryside lodging 4 miles south of Main Street located on a private drive. Come stay where you will enjoy Big Sky mountain vistas, sunsets, double rainbows, and solitude. Minutes from fishing Big Spring Creek!
Great gourmet kitchen!
Views of the Moccasin & Judith Mountains from the wrap around deck make this cozy recently remodeled log interior home a must for a truly Montana experience!
Accès des voyageurs
Living room, dining room, deck, full remodeled gourmet kitchen, and laundry facilities. Large meeting room for family & friends! Patio with firepit and plenty of wood for an evening out with the Montana big sky and star gazing!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Once you arrive at "The Bear's Den" I will be welcome you and escort you to the travel house for a tour and answer any questions you may have. Then I will ask you to contact me via my phone through text or a call if you need to communicate with me.
1. Check in time is 4PM. Contact us if you need an earlier check in to see if an earlier time is available.
2. Check out time is before 11 AM. This is in order to clean the facility properly before the next occupants arrive.
3. There is NO SMOKING inside of our facility. Smoking is only permitted in a designated area and all cigar & cigarette butts must be immersed in water for extinguishing. During extremely high fire danger periods smoking is only permitted on gravel driveways or in your own vehicle.
4. We do not permit on our property the following vehicles: Recreational Vehicles, 5th wheelers, or pulled campers.
5. We are permitted to enter “The Bear’s Den” at any time (of course we will knock to see if anyone is in) in order to shut windows, inspect for safety problems, pet damage, damage caused by guests of renters, leaking pipes, smoke, barking pets, etc. We ask you to notify us if you have noticed a problem or have accidentally broken something.
6. Pet Policy: Pets are permitted only after they have been approved by us. Cats are NOT permitted. Only two dogs are allowed at a time and these dogs must be house broken. Small dogs that urinate on pads are Not Permitted. Guests’ visitors are not permitted to bring pets.
7. Guests are responsible for damage to outside and inside property and the contents of “The Bear’s Den”.
8. Guests may invite family and friends to visit - limited to 15 additional people at one time. Any “special events” must be approved by us before they are planned.
9. We ask that you drive slowly up and down our road. It is a dusty gravel road and dust tends to enter our home when vehicles are speeding by. Also, we do have neighbors, guests and myself who walk the road and do not appreciate inhaling the dust stirred up especially by fast moving vehicles.
10. We ask that you treat our home as if it were yours. We have provided you with a vacuum cleaner mainly to remove food from the floors in the dining area and kitchen to help prevent mice. We live in the country and mice are around. We like to keep them outside where they belong. We also ask that you do not bring food or drinks into the bedrooms except for water. Only use microfiber cloths and non-scratching pads on the stainless appliances. Please keep the door to the wrap around porch shut as this is a deterrent for creatures to enter.
11. We do ask that you wash towels as you use them so there is not a huge pile up of towels to be laundered at the end of your stay. Thank you!
12. We are on a septic system and therefore do not flush diapers, attends or tampons down the toilet. Dispose of diapers, Tampons, etc. in the trash. Please pour all grease into a jar and dispose of this in the trash.
13. The Hot Tub is off limits. It is our personal hot tub and is not available for guests to use.
14. Trash is located in a shed by the driveway.
15. Parking: Please park far enough away from the garage to allow egress and ingress of SUVs.
16. Trash is located in the shed by the driveway. We do not recycle.