À propos de ce logement
Meščanka house is located in the old centre of Ljubljana, right next to the river, below the castle.
Set in a historic centre in the heart of Ljubljana, the flats and rooms were completely renovated in 2011 and offer the comfort of home.
The room Zofka has its own bathroom and has two beds (twin or double), air-conditioning, flat screen cable TV, and free Internet access. The elegantly furbished room represents a mix between renovated traditional furniture and modern design.
Overlooking the Ključavničarska street and located beside the river between the two most famous bridges The Three Bridges and the Shoemaker's Bridge (slovene: Tromostovje and Šuštarski most) and right next to Prešeren square and the City Hall, the location of the flat is perfect for discovering Ljubljana. Parking is very near, just across the wooden bridge at the Congress Square (Slovene: Kongresni trg)
Each flat and a room in Meščanka (pronounced 'Meshchanka', meaning City Lady) is named after an important and independent woman of Ljubljana from the past, i.e. writers, poets, painters.
The train station is 10 minutes by foot away, while the city is 25 km from the Brnik Airport.
• Wi-fi is available in the entire house and is free of charge.
• Meščanka reserves the right to change the type of apartment/room described in the reservation confirmation. The new apartment/room is always in the same or higher price range, which means that the guest will never pay more, but might receive the apartment/room of the same or higher price. Meščanka will use this right only in case of emergency.
• Meščanka will clean and prepare the apartment/ room before your arrival.
• Meščanka will change your bed linen and clean the apartment/ room on departure or on every 4-5 day if stay is longer than 6 nights.
• Meščanka will change your towels on request, if stay is longer than 3 nights and every cleaning of the apartment/ room.
• The staff is not entitled to enter the guest’s room or use their personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The staff can enter the premises in the absence of the guest only for the purpose of cleaning the room and changing the bed linen- once a week, and when there is reason to believe that the premises or the guest are in danger or that the internal rules are being seriously violated.
• Meščanka may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different room to the one in which they were originally accommodated.
• There is a public computer in the lobby. Use free of charge.
• We offer a public phone in the lobby (you need a card with credit from the post office)
Payement and reservation
• City tax payment in cash upon arrival.
• In case of damage or violation we will charge your credit in period of 48h after your check out in the amount of the damage wich will be assessed by the maneger.
• All guests are required to present a valid cerdit card upon check-in, except in case when you have already provided credit card information at reservation.
• All guests must present a proper photo idetification upon check in.
Children and extra bed policy
• All children are welcome.
• One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
• One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a baby cot.
• No extra beds possible in a room
• Maximum capacity of baby cots in a room is 1.
• Please take care of the rented room.
• According to Slovenian law smoking is forbiden in closed areas – apartments/ rooms, bathrooms and in the common area.
• Mandatory recycling of general waste and organic waste – trash bins in the apartments/ rooms.
• Mandatory recycling of plastic/ cans/ foil, paper and glass – trash bins in the common area.
• Apartments’/ rooms’ accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the apartment/ room.
• It is forbiden to use towels provided by Meščanka to clean shoes, floor, tables, etc. If you need aditional cleaning material, please ask the staff to provide it.
• It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and objects with unpleasant smell into Meščanka.
• Respect the peace and quiet of your neighbors in the apartment/ room and the common area.
• When leaving the room, close the windows and turn off electric appliances and water taps.
• Please report the loss of the key immediately to the mail or mobile phone of Meščanka.
• The guest who causes damage to Meščanka property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of the damage. The amout of the damage will be charged on guest’s credit card in the maximum period of 48h after his departure, if the guest does not report the damage on the deprature and pays the damage personally.
• You are obliged to leave the apartment/ room you rented as you found it upon arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged.
• Please immediately inform the staff of any defects or faults in the room or possible dissatisfaction with the service.
Pets are allowed only with prior conformation by Meščanka.
• Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed and Meščanka has the right to cancel accommodation.
• You should keep the pet on a leash at all time.
• Additional cleaning will be charged per visit 10 EUR for the room.
• Pets are not allowed to lay and sleep in the bed. If so, additional charges will be applied.
• Meščanka will provide an additional bed as well as bowls for eating and drinking and special towel for a pet.It is forbidden to use any dishes from the kitchen for the pet.
• It is forbiden to use any towels that are provided for the guest for the pet. It is forbidden to use any dishes from the kitchen for the pet.
• The house is in the car free zone (pedestrian zone)
• Public parking is possible at locations nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges will be applicable.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 52 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires