À propos de ce logement
A charming apartment in the heart of Old Antibes next to the Picasso Museum; a stone’s throw from the sea, yachts and beach, with all amenities on your doorstep! (Max 4 people, but 3 double beds)
***Completely renovated for the summer 2015*** - New high quality Provencale kitchen and appliances, refurbished antique floor tiling, redecorated completely.
A charming apartment with mezzanine in the heart of Old Antibes next to the Picasso Museum; a stone's throw from the sea, yachts and beach, with all amenities on your doorstep! Wake up in the morning, stumble across the cobbled street to get your fresh baguette and croissants and return to a fresh cappuccino in bed. You can enjoy a week's holiday in Antibes without the need for a car, although car rental is a short walk (SIXT, Hertz, AVIS) if you want to explore the Riviera. Buses are 1 euro anywhere for 30mins. Weekly parking deals at La Poste underground parking are available and within a short walk. Also close by is a new 600 bay underground car park just opened in November 2013 that has transformed the old Town Ramparts by the port into an exciting new 'zone pietonne' space.
• Large studio with mezzanine – 36m2
• 1 double bed in mezzanine • 1 quality double bed below mezzanine • High quality leather sofa bed (double)
• Traditional terracotta floor tiling and wood beamed ceiling. Ornamental fireplace.
• Fitted kitchen - Child safe electric oven / induction hobs / washing machine / dishwasher / microwave / fridge
• Walk in modern shower room
• Dining table – seats 4 extends to 6
• Fresh linen & towels. Ironing board + iron. Hair dryer.
• Professional quality – Colour printer / scanner / copier (wireless)
• Fiber to the door broadband with Wireless LAN
• Cable TV
• Baby travel cot
• Nespresso coffee maker + cappuccino maker
• Wine cooler (half case - 6 bottles)
• Cocktail bar and cocktail shakers / mixers for small social gatherings
• Ceiling fan and mobile fan available
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Once booked I have a property manager who will provide meet and greet keys exchange service and check-out. I can be contacted in an emergency.
Nearest train station: Antibes, 0.4 miles
Nearest airport: Nice, 12 miles
Nearest ferry port: Nice, 12 miles
Car is not necessary
Show respect for my flat and neighbours so that my family and other guests can visit in the knowledge of a convivial atmosphere in this lovely ancient town house.
No smoking, no pets, keep the noise down when others may be sleeping.
Read and accept the contract I'll send you.
Cet espace n'attend que votre commentaire
Lorsque vous réserverez ce logement, c'est ici que votre commentaire sera affiché !
I'm the owner of the charming apartment in Antibes. I spent a year in the apartment and worked in the South of France over the years so know the area very well and have lots of friends in the area. I'm from the UK and speak French and some Italian.