New beachfront villa in beautiful Great Bay. Located directly on the wide and pristine beach. There are 4 air-conditioned rooms with en-suite bathrooms (2 with amazing outside showers). Private pool.
The Villa was built in 2011 by a Jamaican family that has had a long-standing love and respect for Great Bay. It was built as a family vacation home that is rented to select very lucky guests.
The Villa is located directly on a wide and pristine sandy beach.
There are 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and views of the sea and the rolling green hills behind. Three of the bedrooms have a king-size bed and the fourth bedroom has two queen-size beds.
The Villa is equipped with wireless internet, television, apple TV, a fax machine and a landline. There are also a variety of DVDs and books for your use while you are there.
Go to sleep to the sound of the sea, wake to bird song, sip your morning coffee on a palm-frond verandah above the wide, sandy beach. Enjoy a drink made for you at the driftwood bar while you lounge on beach chairs in the private pool. Watch the fishermen of Great Bay prepare to go to sea, or meet them as they return with their catch, make a selection to be prepared for your dinner that same evening. Chat and feel the old Jamaican vibe, and experience the quiet pride in this very special part of St. Elizabeth.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to:
- their own private pool,
- beautiful pristine beach,
- a cook, butler and housekeeper who will pamper you and ensure your comfort,
- wireless internet, telephone, fax machine, washer, dryer, television with cable and moves, DVD player, etc.
- indoor/outdoor sound system,
- 3 king size beds and 2 queen size beds,
- crib/playpen for an infant, and
- everything needed for a perfect vacation.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The rental rate for the Villa includes the rental of the entire Villa including the pool and gazebo. It also includes four full time staff who will pamper you. While Miss Bev will be pleased to prepare all your meals and Randy would be pleased to mix you a delicious drink, you are responsible for your own groceries. The local grocery store will deliver food to the Villa at your request, and fresh fruit and vegetables can be purchased from the local vegetable vendors. The staff will arrange for a traditional chicken dinner and a breakfast be stocked in the Villa prior to your arrival (a reasonable fee for which will be charged to you).
Aside from the beautiful beach, private pool and surrounding scenery, there is no lack of activities in close proximity to the Villa. The staff at the Villa would be pleased to make suggestions and assist in making arrangements. A few suggested activities include:
- Individual or guided tours of the headlands surrounding the Villa;
- Guided fishing;
- Taking a boat to Pelican Bar and enjoy a drink/food on a reef in the middle of the ocean;
- Lunch or dinner at Jakes, Jack Sprat or Little Ochi;
- Swimming in the beautiful YS Falls;
- Taking a guided boat tour of Black River and viewing the local wildlife;
- Sample the healing waters of Milk River Baths;
- Rent a kayak and explore the bays;
- Discover Lovers Leap; and
- Take a tour of the Appleton Estate Distillery.
Will be provided upon booking.
We are an old Jamaican farming family that purchased this beautiful piece of property in 2005. In 2011, we built this house as a place for our ever-growing family to enjoy each other's company in an area of the country that we have enjoyed for 50+ years. When we are not using the house, we rent it out to select lucky guests.