Hello, we would like to offer you this big and beautiful new attic apartment close to the center of Prague.
A really great spot to see the city.
Beautiful walks to the castle and the center through the nearby park.
Size : 82 m2 + terrace (15m2)
Occupancy : max 6 p.
Num. of bedrooms:2
Num. of beds: 2 double beds and 1 double sofa-bed
Distance to city centre: 15 minutes walking and 8 minutes by tram.
Nearest public transport (tram): Kamenicka, conections with center and castle.
Deposit: 150€ refunded on departure
Check-in time: from 2:00pm (15.00€ extra charge for arrivals after 8.00pm. On national festivities and sundays 15€ during all day) Bank holidays in CR: 1stJan, 25thMar, 28thMar, 1stMay, 8thMay, 5thJul, 6thJul, 28thSep, 28thOct, 17thNov, 24thDec, 25thDec, 26thDec.
Check-out time: before 10:00am (flexible if we don't have another group the same day)
STAYS OF LESS THAN 3 NIGHTS ARE POSSIBLE AT THE OWNERS DISCRETION.
CHRISTMAS EVE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR LESS THAN 6 DAYS.
House Rules & Information
1) Please do not ever leave any windows open.
2) Feel free to turn the air condition on but please turn them off when you are not home. Please do not have any windows open when you have the AC turned on, care for the environment =)
3) Please do not ever leave the key inside the lock (inside the apartment) because you won't be able to open the door again.
4) Feel free to use all the cooking utensils including the appliances. Please clean them after use.
5) No loud noises in the apartment, mainly after 10pm (neighbors have children!)
6) Please, throw the garbage before the check-out.
7) If no one is staying the night before, we're happy to let you check in earlier.
Hello, we are a couple (spanish girl and czech guy) with 2 daughters (Laura, born in April 2012, and Olivia, born in July 2015). We are both architects, Daniel is working for spanish investors and developers and I'm on maternity leave.
We like meeting people and we've been hosting since 2007.
We try to be helpful and make our guests' stay easier and, of course, We would be happy hosting you!