A cozy ground floor apartment in the area named Acropolis (old town) of Thessaloniki, only 15 minutes from down town, near great famous historical monuments.
The 50 m² fully furnished is ideal for friends, families, and a couple, as it can comfortably accommodate 3 persons. It has a Livingroom with a kitchen, fully equipped, electric appliances and linens, one double bedroom, one bathroom with a shower cabin, and an atrium.
The apartment has Wi-Fi access, washing machine, iron, ironing board and a drying rack.
In more details:
- Living room: 4 seater sofa, TV, with heating system, desktop for laptop.
- Kitchen: dinnerware, coffee machine, cooking equipment, toaster, kettle, juicer, big refrigerator, electric stove etc.;
- Bedroom: queen size bed (160x200m), wardrobe, hooks, access to the atrium;
- Bathroom: shower cabin, hot water, hair dryer;
- Atrium: equipped with 2 chairs, a table and a bit of flower pots which is ideal for breakfast
- Free parking just in front of the house;
- We provide fresh bed linens and towels, toiletries (soap, toilet paper, etc.) as well as cleaning supplies.
I would be very happy to host you in my apartment and ensure you have a great stay. Please feel free to contact me in case you require any additional information about the house or the area. I look forward to hearing from you!
During your stay you can always call, text or email me, as I will be available at any time!
General common sense house rules apply. Please take a moment to note the following:
- Please respect public quiet hours between 3pm to 5:30pm (siesta time).
- Please avoid smoking in the interior of the house. If you must smoke, do so outside, at the atrium.
- Please turn off all electrical appliances and the lights whenever you leave the apartment.
- Please throw the toilet paper in the toilet bins.
- Please do your best to keep the apartment clean and tidy.
- Sorry, but my house is not suitable for pets!
- Parties and events are forbidden.
- Check in time is from 1pm to 7pm.
- As a reminder, check out time is at 2pm.
Please treat the apartment and its facilities with due respect as it will reward you with beautiful memories.