This is a classic Georgian landlord's country house set in its own private woodlands at the end of a long winding avenue, secured behind electric gates. It is much as it was when originally built in 1798. It is steeped in history and intrigue. Great windows fill the large space with light and there is absolute silence here save for the birds singing and calling outside. Yet it is within walking distance of shops and bars. People from all backgrounds are welcome here.