My place is located in a peaceful townhouse neighborhood in Helsinki called Alppikylä which means Alp village in Finnish. Well equipped apartment, ideal for layovers and travelers on a budget. Located in suburban Helsinki, it has some distance from the city center which allows you to enjoy the closeness to Finnish nature but also get downtown fast enough.
Its a 40 m2 studion with cozy furniture, comfortable beds and all necessary amenities
Accès des voyageurs
You can have a spare key to access the building
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will respect your privacy. I'm always ready to help if need arises
-Bed sheets, towels, soaps and shampoos are provided for you.
-Feel free to help yourself in the kitchen
-there is a construction site nearby, but its not audible.
1. No outdoor shoes inside
2. please be tidy
3. smoking only allowed outside
4. Only the guest who makes the reservation gets the key
5. please, no additional guests beyond those agreed to
6. No pets
7. during stays longer than a week plants will need watering
8. Please don't disturb the neighbours and silence in the building after 11pm
9. Do not flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper
I'm a worldly minded guy who loves travel and new experiences. I'm currently based in the Finnish capital of Helsinki, where I also host fellow travelers on Airbnb. I speak English and Finnish fluently. My interest include, but not limited to: foreign cultures, tasty food, good wine and new people