I love my apt because it is bright, colorful and from the window you can see a small strip of sea and ships entering and departing from the nearby port...
I love my apt because it is full of energy and when I sit on the couch reading, I wouldn't more want to leave it...
I love my apt because if I want to cook something of special I go downstairs to the nearest supermarket finding everything I need...
I love my apartment because it has the taste of summer...2 steps and you're at sea
In the center of Livorno, my welcoming flat is on the third floor of a typical local building in a quiet street but at the same time very close to the lively area called " Porta a Mare".
Ideally located, my flat is 10 minutes by bus from the Livorno rail station and you can reach the historical center with a short walking.
"The ideal location" to enjoy the sea both in summer and winter.
My flat has a spacious and luminous living room with a king sized sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a large double bedroom with beautiful view of the hills and a bathroom with bathtub.
Free parking nearby.
Free and illimitate internet WI-FI connection.
In the neighbours there are many markets, ice cream shops, bar and pubs, pizzerie and restaurants where you can taste "cacciucco" (a typical Livorno seafood dish).
Long term rent is available in the winter months, both private and business.
Accès des voyageurs
My flat is entirely reserved for the guests, and has it's own heating system for the winter and portable air conditioner for the summer, washing machine, iron and ironing board, traditional oven and microwave, kettle, toaster, plasma TV, fan and hairdryer.
Also available on request, a highchair and a travel cot for children.
I will provide my guests with bed linens and all towels needed.
Small-size pets are welcome!
In the kitchen, you will find everything you need to have a good coffee.
Free tourist map.
I or my assistant Isobel will be present at check in to provvide all relevant information to spend an unforgettable holiday and we will be available during your stay.
Livorno is no touristic place, you could touch the authenticity of the place.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
-Transfer from/to Pisa airport; transfer from/to Livorno central station on demand;
- Sightseeing tour of the city of Livorno with stops at the most interesting places (the ancient “Venice District”, the ancient Medici’s Fortress, the New Fortress, monument Quattro Mori, Mascagni on-the-sea terrace, the civic museum Giovanni Fattori, the Navy Academy, Museum of Mediterranean Natural History, the folk Central Market, the Synagogue, the Church of Santa Giulia, the historic channels, a waterway through the town, with opportunity to make a boat trip, the Montenero Sanctuary);
- Day trips with English speaking conductor or professional guide in Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Volterra, San Gimignano, Siena, Arezzo;
- Wine and food tour with professional guide in the near Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci, Palaia, visiting vineyards and cellars and tasting some of the best wines, cheeses and sausages ever;
- Day trips in sail boat;
- Visit of the famous Buddhist Institute Lama Tzong Khapa of Pomaia;
- Yoga private lessons;
- Vegan breakfast, brunch and lunch on demand:
- bicycle rental nearby.
There aren't special rules to be respected. I believe in respect between people.
A direct, clear, communication without any embarrassment is the only needed condition for a good meeting between new people.
Smoking is allowed in the living room.
Small size pets are well accepted
Cet hôte a 96 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Ciao, e benvenuti a Livorno!
My name is Veronica, I'm graduated in History at Pisa University and I work for a Mobile Phone Company, furthermore I teach Yoga, my greatest passion!
I love the Eastern disciplines, travelling, the sea and spending time with good friends!