Have you ever tought about staying in Sicily?In an authentic and traditional sicilian Village?
Balestrate offers you all that you 'd like to get from your sicilian experience. The house is 50 m far from sandy beach,shops,bars, restaurant! Book Now!
Cet hôte a 96 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Sicily is one of the most beautiful country in the world where you can enjoy History, Art, Sea, Food surrounded by amazing landscape and smiling people....A unique Place. I love to share with people from all over the world our culture and make their stay an unforgettable Holiday
I will be happy to be not only an host but giving you daily tips and suggestions to enjoy at max your holiday in sicily, for example we have an old shepard which is coming time by time bringing fresh eggs and fresh ricotta cheese that you won't find in any shop as well we have a Friends who's going to fishing and the same day coming to us to bring the fresh fish at home and I'll be happy to share all those things with you and your Family.
is an excellent starting point some examples of places of interest (including historic sites) that can be easily reached:
1. Segesta: a beautiful temple and an amphitheater on top of a hill, overlooking the Golfo di Castellammare
2. Erice, a medieval town 750 meters high upon a rocky mountain. Great views, nice town and famous for its marzipan and couscous
3. Marsala, the city itself (in the morning: visiting the market), its museums, the salt pans and Spanish windmills and the Island of Mozia with a nice (historic art) museum
4. Monreale, most beautiful Cathedral in the area (from the inside): magnificent mosaics and a nice cloister
5. Palermo: we'll show you the most beautiful road to this amazing city
6. Cefalù, a medieval coastal town with a nice beach.
7. Trapani: a nice harbor and storic center and a starting point for a trip to the island of Favignana
8. Gibelina and Gibellina nuova: A town destroyed by the 1968 earthquake and completely rebuilt throwing overboard all building regulations: you'll find here a great diversity in building styles and a lot of art
9. Castellammare del Golfo: a coastal town with a nice harbor.
10. Scopello: a nice place to have a drink, enjoy the local dish "pani cunzatu" and visit the famous "Tonnara".
11. Nature reserve Lo Zingaro: take a nice walk in this beautiful area and enjoy the view of the Golfo di Castellammare