Lime•Ello has a spacious layout & works well for families/larger parties. NOTE: this is a garden apartment; there are many stairs--see pictures. Kitchen is stocked with cookware; ready for making a meal. We offer a private back yard, fire pit (you supply wood), auto-lit deck with chairs, & off street parking. You will be located just a few minute walk to bars & eats with a quick drive to the grocery store, park & downtown! PLEASE make reservation requests with the CORRECT NUMBER OF YOUR PARTY :)
• Have tons o' fun
• No Smoking Inside - Keep Your BUTTS To Yourself
• While I welcome families with children of all ages, the house is not baby proofed, but we can provide some kids amenities...just ask!
• Pets TBD - Not Guaranteed For Approval (extra cleaning fee may apply)
• Take a load off and chill out for a while
• Shared Space Kept Clear & Free of Debris
• General Respect of Property and Privacy
• Enjoy Yourself
• Backyard Bonfires BYOW (available at Home Depot 2 miles away)
• Eat, drink, be merry, rinse, repeat...
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 48 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hey there! My name is Lorie Jo. I have been in Nashville for 12 years now. I am a traveling singer-songwriter and musician. I love hosting Airbnb guests, graphic design, song writing, video editing, web design, making jewelry, and really anything creative. I work out, eat well, spend time with my buddies, camp, bonfire, and just started brewing my own Kombucha! It's great to meet you :) See ya soon...