This is one of my two listings in Bangkok. Another one is
located on Sukhumvit Rd. 6 meters from BTS station
A spacious studio (38 sq.m.) offers all the comfort of a modern home:
- A western standard queen-sized bed plus linen
- Two separated air conditioners
- 1 bathroom with hot shower and fresh towels
- Fully furnished living room with dining area
- Fully equipped pantry with cooktop, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle and kitchen utensils
- Free Wi-Fi + Cable TV
- Large balcony with city view
- The third guest will be sleeping on a sofa bed
Accès des voyageurs
This property is perfect for both short and long term stay since it provided residents with various facilities;
- a private park of 3 Acres size
- one indoor and one outdoor swimming pool
- kid's club and library on 12A floor
- fitness, sauna, steam room on 23rd floor
- pick-up van to BTS Mo chit station
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I mostly work outside Bangkok but always response to inquiries as fast as I could (since started 4 years ago, I never response later than 6 hours). I aim to make sure that you have a comfy stay at my place.
**An accommodation for 4 persons is possible upon request (with a small charge)**Please make sure you understand the house rules before booking. Every house has its own rules, don't apply any of your standard with mine**
Wishing you a pleasant stay, I ask you to respect some rules.
- An emailed copy of guest passport(s) is MANDATORY upon booking.
- The following things are strictly prohibited; smoking, illegal drugs and pets. If got caught, you must be responsible for any penalties set by the property management.
- Guests maintain their own room during stay.
- The access and use of the apartment is intended only for the guests appearing in the booking.
- Please help save the planet by turn off air conditioners when you don't using them.
- I value strongly respect and good neighborhood relations please avoid making too noisy activities.
- When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Thailand please take off your shoes while staying in my place.
Thank You very much :)