Enjoy a nice relaxing week, hanging out on the dock or going for a canoe/paddle boat ride on one of the nicest clean/clear, spring-fed lakes, just 35 minutes west of Sudbury. To finish your day enjoy a BBQ/campfire while watching the sunset.
The cottage has 700m2 living space with hardwood flooring, an open concept kitchen/living room, 2 bedrooms one with a queen and the other a double bed, a 3 piece washroom with a stand up shower, an attached screened in sunroom/porch with a deck that has a BBQ, as well as a dock by the water and a floating dock.
• Sleeps a family of 4 comfortably or 2 couples taking a break from the city.
• Fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher).
• BBQ (full propane tank for weekly rentals).
• Fire pit and wood stove (fire wood provided).
• Clean, deep lake with good fishing (lake trout, bass, pike) right off the dock.
• Dock/deck/sunroom faces west to watch the sunset.
• Privacy from neighbours with trees surrounding the property.
• Paddle boat and canoe available with life jackets supplied.
• Lawn chairs and bedding provided but please bring your own beach towels.
• TV with DVD player for movies, some movies will be there
• Limited Cell phone coverage around the property and wifi connection.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the whole property which is almost 2 acres.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live 3 doors away and are happy to assist you with whatever you need as well as giving you your privacy.
We ask that July and August renters book the cottage from Saturday to Saturday.
There is a marina that rents fishing boats on Fairbank Lake, rented boats can be docked at the cottage.
There is a boat launch located across from the cottage ($10 launch fee) for guests bringing their own boat.
Large parking lot to accommodate 3-4 vehicles.
This is country living and power outages can occur while you are here which is out of our control. Usually this is due to having wind storms and a tree following down on the power line. Hydro One does their best to get our power up and running as soon as possible.
This is our cottage and hope that everyone will treat it with care. If you must smoke, please do so outside and make sure your butt is put into a bottle, the fire pit or an ashtray.
Pets allowed but please let us know.