À propos de ce logement
Just renovated, this apartment is spaciouse and perfectly located a few steps from the Dome.
Ground floor of a XVII c. building, high vaulted ceilings, large windows, it can comfortably host 6 pX.
There's an entrance, a large living with a well-stocked kitchen (induction burners) and a table for 8 people; in the living a spiral staircase brings to a bedroom on a loft. Than a large living room with a double sofa-bed, a bedroom with a king size bed and a private walk in closet, and finally the bathroom, divided in two parts.
New windows (replaced in November 2015) have high performance sound insulation, so now the space is significantly quieter
Accès des voyageurs
The house comes with:
- WiFI connection
- induction burners and microwave oven
- NEW!!washing+drying machine
- Independent heating
- Linens and towels
- iron+ironing board
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I don't live in Florence, but a friend will be there to welcome you and in case of need you can count on her.
You will be in the middle of everything. All the main touristic spots are nearby: Piazza Duomo (and its breathtaking Cathedral) is round the corner. You can reach in a five-ten minute walk Ponte Vecchio, or Piazza della Signoria, via Calzaiuoli or Santa Croce church. The David of Michelangelo is 5 minutes from you in the Accademia museum. The Uffizi gallery, with all the masterpieces of the best artists of reinassance like Botticelli, Leonardo or Michelangelo is easily reachable in a 5 minutes walk.
Obviously the entire area is full of typical restaurants, wine stores, "trattorie", where you can enjoy the wonderful Tuscan food and shops of all kinds. The Sant'Ambrogio food market, a must for foodies, is a short walk away.
You can also find famous and local restaurants, lounge bars, pubs and luxury shops. And there are two supermarket at 70 meters from the apartment to serve your needs.
Don't forget to have a coffe at Oblate library Open till midnight with an enchanting view (and there's also a perfect space for the kids).
Getting to the apartment:
(I'll give you detailed infos when you book)
- From Florence Airport: by taxi (30 minutes, about € 20-25) or by shuttle "vola in bus" service (which connects the airport to Santa Maria Novella Station);
- From Pisa Airport: by bus (Terravision) or by train to Santa Maria Novella Station;
- From the A1, exit Firenze Nord or Firenze Sud - depending on the place of origin. Follow the directions for the city center, Santa Maria Nuova or Duomo. The access to the centre with the car is forbitten, unless you park the car in one of the garages located in the area (one is just 50 metres from the apartment in the same street);
- From Santa Maria Novella: by foot (10 minutes).
The city tourist tax should be paid cash at check in and is not included. ( 2,50 € per person per night )
No stairs to arrive into the apartment.
No smoking, please!
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation modérées
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.