Ideally located, home away from home, spacious, 105m2, 3rd floor apartment (building of 6 floors) in a safe area in the heart of Athens, beside the Athens’ Archaeological Museum's subway stop, located at the junction of Eikostis Ogdois Octovriou ave (Patission) & Leoforos Alexandras ave, in the middle of everything (check the location in (Hidden by Airbnb) Maps).
- Metro in 30m, outnumbered bus and trolley bus stops in the street corner (Patission ave).
- Central bus station (orange buses) to the famous east coasts & beaches of Athens Rafina-Marathon-Schinias-Mati, etc) in 100m (Mavromateon street).
- Taxi rank at the corner.
- Piraeus port 20’ by the subway.
- Omonia square in 5 min walk (one metro stop), Syntagma square in 10’ (3 metro stops).
- The National Archaeological Museum next corner (one sq. block).
- Acropolis and the sights around, as well as the New Acropolis Museum in (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ’ walk (3 metro stops).
- Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the sights around, in 10’ walk (or 2 metro stops away).
- The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 100m.